The Body Shop Pointed Highlighter Brush

The Body Shop Pointed Highlighter Brush

1 review

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 4/11/2017 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

The Body Shop claims:

''Precisely apply your highlighter with the Pointed Highlighter Brush. Idea for smaller areas like the brow-bone and nose. Pairs perfectly with our Brush on Radiance Beads.
Pointed highlighter brush to expertly strobe and contour
Made with antimicrobial charcoal-coated, super-soft bristles
Developed with the latest make-up trends in mind
Synthetic, cruelty-free bristles and a sustainably sourced wooden handle
100% Vegan make-up brush''

My experience:

First of all I hadn't bought any brushes from The Body Shop a good 6 years now since I've found them very much hit or miss. This new range caught my attention despite the ''charcoal-coated, vegan make-up brush'' nonsense. The bristles are extremely soft, don't shed and blend anything wonderfully. I prefer their fan brush for highlighting the cheeks and it's too big for browbone area though.

Where this brush absolutely shines is at applying powder; makes even the chalkiest ones blend beautifully and fits to all the angles of the face including the undereye area - bye bye Real Techniques highlighter brush! It's also great for contouring by small face as it allows targeted application while blending well. On a really hurry I'll also apply a touch of blush and highlighter with it and call it a day.

My only gripe is that the charcoal shade of the bristles looks dirty very easily but other than that I'm very happy with this versatile brush and would recommend.

Popular Makeup Brushes