Palmer's Eventone Cocoa Butter Moisturizing Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30

No Image

1 review

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I wanted something for every day that was more of a moisturizer with SPF for my body… rather than a straight up sunscreen. Because I didn't want the feel and smell of sunscreen for everyday. While this is still just a sunscreen it's totally awesome. Actually does what it says by moisturizing. It feels silky and very rich going on the skin, and while it initially is a little greasy and shiny, it absorbs pretty well within 10 to 15 minutes. It leaves my face and body with a nice dewy glow. And the other great thing is, it doesn't feel filmy on the skin like other sunscreens ... just feels like a rich lotion. And it doesn't smell like sunscreen either. Just the typical classic Palmer's scent. As a bonus, it's PABA and paraben free, and broad spectrum to boot. And finally, the price is insane. This stuff is dirt cheap. I got it for less than five dollars for a big tube at Walmart. Therefore, I can use it generously, as sunscreen should be used. One warning - I definitely would not buy this if I had a oily skin. The moisturizing plant butters would probably be too much and would make the skin look too shiny.