MAC Soar Lipglass

No Image

1 review

on 4/10/2017 6:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

MAC describes this shade as a neutral brown pink & on me that is pretty accurate (nw20, deep winter, tend to pull out orange in any shade that has a sliver of it). The only slight warning here is it can skew a bit terracotta on me because I ALWAYS pull out orange tones in a shade. On most people this will be one of those shades that is the perfect MLBB shade. But I always pull orange out on these colors and they are harder for me to wear. But I still think this lipglass is stunning. It is one of the new lipglass shades that came out with the new lipglass revamping in spring 2017. This and Candy Box are probably my two favorite new shades. They both have the classic MAC lipglass texture. There are no shimmers or reflects. It is mid level pigmentation of smooth color added too the lips. Not so pigmented it is hard to apply, but not so sheer you wonder why you put it on. This is a more pigmented shade, and will cover your natural lip color like a lipstick. On me this feels like a fall/winter shade. I am sure it could be worn all year long, but that is the vibe I get from it. Like I said, Candy Box and Soar (even though Soar skews a touch orange/brown on me) are two of my favorite new lipglass shades.