MAC Candy Box

No Image

on 7/19/2018 12:51:00 PM

Love this color. I stopped using Mac Lipglass for several years and went the lipsticks. The lipgloss became too sticky. I love the revamped formula. It is more moisturizing and not as sticky. I love love candy box which is my favorite by far. Beautiful rosy peachy pink. Looks awesome. Will definitely by again.

on 4/10/2017 6:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

MAC describes this shade as a midtoned rosey pink. On me it wears more like a pinky with some peach shade (nw20, deep winter, tend to pull out orange in any shade that has a sliver of it). It is one of the new lipglass shades that came out with the new lipglass revamping in spring 2017. This and Soar are probably my two favorite new shades. Candy Box has the classic MAC lipglass texture. There are no shimmers or reflects. It is mid level pigmentation of smooth color added too the lips. Not so pigmented it is hard to apply, but not so sheer you wonder why you put it on. I love this shade for your typical gloss kind of look. A touch of color and glow to your lips. On me this feels like a spring/summer shade. I am sure it could be worn all year long, but that is the vibe I get from it. I would wear Soar ( a neutral brownish pink) more in the fall and winter. Like I said, Candy Box and Soar (even though Soar skews a touch brown on me) are two of my favorite new lipglass shades.