Avon Advance Techniques Supreme Oils Conditioner

Avon Advance Techniques Supreme Oils Conditioner

1 review

I have previously reviewed the Advanced Techniques Supreme Oils Shampoo (ATSOS) and gave it a 4 lippies rating.It comes with its matching ATSOS (400ml each) with a very reasonable price during the Avon campaign promotion. Surely affordable and worth giving them a try and if you do not like them, it will not hurt that much of your purse by throwing them away (I guess there is no return & refund policy in Avon).

This Conditioner (I will refer it in a short form of ATSOC) is not as thick as what I think, like other conditioner, but in fact, it is quite runny and looks like other rich nourishing shampoo. It is gold yellowish colour and smells like shea butter (like The Body Shop shea butter shower cream or body butter), something nutty and not too overpowering. I mentioned in my ATSOS review that it smells so strong, too much of fragrance. But this ATSOC is lighter and abit opposite of the ATSOS. I notice that when the ATSOC dries, it turns to be transparent and with tiny bits of glittering particles. I suppose that is what is called Mica which is an ingredient we can find in hair oils, serums, creams in hair products with its purpose of making hair shine and reflects better to create more shines and gloss.

Even though I said that this ATSOC is light and runny, I do not use it in an extra amount. I estimate my dosage by filling in the center of my palm which is the same quantity as the ATSOS. For those who are thinking that, will that amount be sufficient? Well, yes, I have medium length hair (above my shoulder) and I do feel that the ATSOC I pour out on my palm not not be sufficient to cover my hair length but once rinsing out, my hair is so soft and smooth! You might feel that it is not so rich and nourishing and moisturising to penetrate into the hair cuticles, but once you spread it evenly on your hair, it really does its job after leaving it for about 10 minutes before I rinse it out with water. It just leaves your hair in a very perfect condition - no tangles, no squeaky feeling, no coating, just smooth and comb-able with fingers. With the ingredients of five supreme oils, ie. sweet almond oil, marula oil, grapeseed oil, camelia oil and marula oil, it does not really makes my hair oily or heavy. It just something not too much but not too little - too much will cause my hair heavy and coating, like it takes forever to wash it away - too little, my hair still feels dry and tangles.

For this moment, I will still continue using this ATSOC and ATSOS (I have already bought another pair of them to prevent running out of stock) and I believe that these two combination can cure my split ends and heal my hair from dryness and frizziness. I will also make another review on the Advance Techniques Supreme Oils Duo Treatment Spray soon.