20%
package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

I like it that it goes on well and is smooth - coverage wise its on the sheer side which is great on good /clear skin days as this doesn't cover blemish very well and tends to fade and oxidise after 8 hrs for me (even with a base). Will probably not repurchase and look to try other Dior pdts

About reviewer (49 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination

HairBrown

2.0

2 years ago

I love most Dior foundations, I adore Airflah & love Diorskin forever (both formulation’s & the 24hr full coverage version) Nude Air & love the Diorskin forever foundation powder Compact , Diorskin Star was ok too though I found like the 24hr full coverage I had to thin it with a little oil. I thought I would love this to but I don’t. It’s very sheer. I’ve had tinted moisturizers that offer more coverage. It’s very much a barely there demi Matte I have pretty good skin so just like a foundation to even me out & be unifying & skinlike. This was skinlike but just not unifying enough for me. I love the SPF factor 35 in this and the compact design itself is very pretty but the product itself leaves much to be desired. Also it only contains 15g and I found it ran out very very quickly. I’m only too happy to pay out for great products but this didn’t impress.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

EyesHazel

3 years ago

When it comes to makeup, less is more beautiful. So, this foundation gives a nice medium coverage and it's so pretty. Even if I have some blemishes, i would rather use concealer instead of covering with thick paint the whole face. Foundation is supposed to even out the skin anyways, not covering the whole face 100%. Matte but not DRY matte. It's airy*** matte that I could wear it despite having extremely dry skin. It's expensive so I would like to find something cheaper. But I wouldn't regret buying this at all. Long lasting, airy matte, medium coverage, beautiful packaging, worth spending once in a while.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairBlack

from

3 years ago

I enjoyed using this product primarily because it offers SPF 50. However, the coverage wasn't lasting, at least I had a feeling that the product simply evaporated from my face (could be an indication of how lightweight it is, but I am not so sure). I doubt that this product is supposed to offer a coverage that a normal foundation would offer, so I wasn't expecting a high coverage. But still the product left me wondering about its purpose... I guess its just a very expensive sunscreen?! Smells very good though.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

2.0

3 years ago

Save your money!! Wish i hadn't spent $90 on this foundation. This is my first cushion foundation and i was disappointed. Personally i don't get the hype and $90 for 15grams of product is crazy. I dont know what i was thinking!! Well i was desperate to find a foundation with a colour that suits my skintone, pale with yellow/olive undertones since shu uemera face architect is discontinued (974 light honey). 011 was not a bad match. So, it is not terrible, but its not for me. It is light coverage, buildable. Gives a semi-matte finish that didnt accentuate my pores but it is very drying - so no good for my skin, it accentuated flakiness. It also has a noticeable sunscreen smell once the perfumey smell wears off. I cant handle that smell at all. I imagine the finish would be nice on someone with better skin than me but for the price i think the cheaper ones would be just as good. Chi Chi Fabulous and Flawless Foundation ($30) gives a similar but superior result, no dryness at all, covers pores, velvety finish, but its not a cushion. I am giving this a go while the Dior is going in bin!

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age36-43