Pureology Hydrate Air Dry Cream

Pureology Hydrate Air Dry Cream

4.5

Not tested on animals

on 2/19/2018 9:24:00 PM

I'm a wash and wear person when it comes to my hair. I have a shoulder length bob right now. I like that this doesn't get crunchy when it dries. It offers a bit of hold. It helps control winter static. I paid $28.00 for 5 oz.

on 4/7/2017 8:53:00 PM

I received this in a sample size from Ulta for free with purchase but I believe it is around $25 for a full tube so not cheap. I have hair that is fine, thin and highlighted so it is really hard to air dry it and have it look even moderately acceptable. It is frizzy and limp if I don't blow it dry as it seems the only way to get some volume in it is with heat. No idea why I keep trying to air dry it but I am glad I found this. In the past I have tried leave in conditioners with little success and the Bumble and Bumble Don't Blow product was a total dud for me (but worked well for a friend who has thicker, wavy hair). This left my hair VERY smooth and did not weigh it down (I used only a pea size amount). It did not give my hair any volume but it never promised it would. It gave it a kind of slick grit (I know that seems like two opposing hair tricks) that kept it smooth and not fly away and made it a little more put together looking. The press on this says it helps hair also dry faster but I can't really tell - my hair is so thin and fine, that is not an issue. There is a L'Oreal product on the market for air drying that I want to try as it is a lot cheaper than this one but if that one does not work, I will be purchasing this for those days I don't want to blow dry and look at little polished. And this does have quite the fragrance (an herb-floral scent like a lot of Pureology) but it did not linger in my hair too long after applying.

Popular Styling Products