Maple Holistics Degrease Shampoo

Maple Holistics Degrease Shampoo

on 4/19/2018 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

This is the best shampoo I’ve ever used. I have reordered it multiple times and will continue to use it." Again, this is an excellent product. Thanks again for this
Shampoo, Peter

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have tried different shampoos over the years to deal with an excessively oily scalp. Many products are successful at controlling the oil and itching, but dry my hair out, split the ends, even if I use a conditioner afterwards. This shampoo is my HG of shampoos that I use every day. The scent is absolutely fantastic (think sage, mint, and lemon), the lather is decent, it does take a few rinses to get all of the suds out, and it leaves my hair feeling softer than with any other dandruff, oily scalp shampoo I have used. I buy this product online from amazon.com as I can't find it anywhere else. Cost is around $12 for 8oz.

Ingredients
Aqua, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Lauryl Glucoside Carboxylate, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Acrylates Copolymer, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glycerin, Sodium PCA, D-Panthenol, Simmondia chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Botanical Keratin, Citrus limonum (Lemon) Oil, Callitris intratropica (Cypress) Oil, Prunus persica (Peach Kernel) Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Ocimum basilicum L. (Basil) Oil.

Came back to say that they have sadly changed this product. It is much thinner now, so it takes twice as much product to do the job. Still love this shampoo and will repurchase, but not without mumbling under my breath first. Formula has not changed, just the consistency.