2.6

price range

Reviews

2.0

2 years ago

I have been tempted to buy this for quite some time now, and its comparisons to the Benefit porefessional and price tag held me back (porefessional doesn't really do anything for me). Unfortunately, I should have trusted my gut instinct. I tried this on bare skin, over sunscreen, under foundation, tinted moisturizer, and as a touch-up and it doesn't give me the "wow" factor that all the beauty bloggers tote. Settles into my pores - not in a nice way - dries out my skin, and accentuates every line and bit of hyper-pigmentation I've got. Doesn't make my makeup last any bit longer, and will probably return to Sephora asap.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

I didn't find this did anything at all.. I don't see a difference in my skin or makeup when I use it. It's also pretty expensive for a stick container with little product in it.

About reviewer (58 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

I know many beauty bloggers have touted this, so I gave it a try. I am very impressed and this might become a necessary HG product for me. I was amazed how it blurred the lines around my lips, smoothed out rough areas and made my forehead smooth and kept the oiliness away all day. It did not wear off or crease. My lipstick did not creep up the small lines around my lips. Overall, I thought this was one of the best new things I have tried this year. I highly recommend this to anyone with lines and enlarged pores.

About reviewer (117 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

3 years ago

This is literally hyped up crap. And I can't believe it's $36. My friend got a sample of it and didn't like it so she gave it to me. I have visible pores on my inner cheeks and also have some acne scarring on my lower cheeks down to my jawline. This does absolutely nothing. For any of my skin concerns. I've swiped it on and done nothing, applied it over a primer and blended it in with my fingers. Everything is still visible. My pores aren't horrible but if I can find something that fills them in or blurs them then I would be happy. Once this is on, I don't notice a difference on my skin either. Like before makeup. Maybe a little powdery feeling but that's it. If it works for you great but i'm glad I didn't spend any money to try it out.

About reviewer (179 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

EyesGreen

3 years ago

i'm surprised that this doesn't have a higher score. i also received a sample in my sephora play! box and i instantly loved it. i have an oily t-zone with (what i feel are) large pores. for me, this genuinely blurs more pores. i don't look poreLESS, but i see a significant improvement and that makes me happy. i use this over my t-zone and i blend it out a bit with my fingers after application. perhaps this is a bit overpriced, but the full-sized is a huge stick -- yes, i liked the sample so much, i almost immediately bought the full-sized version. this has done a better job than benefit's porefessional on me, and i have also tried the estee edit pore vanishing stick. i will say though that does not work well around fine lines. i'm 27 and i don't have any yet, but i did notice that it settled into the little creases of my laugh lines. so if you have fine lines, just keep that in mind.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

I got this in my sephora play box and I am so happy I didn't cave and spend the money. It's gimmicky over priced cr*p. As a primer it does nothing, doesn't blur anything and the texture of my skin is more or less the same after using it. I've tried it under bb cream, regular foundation and by itself, every time it's like I had nothing on. There are other blurring primers and there are other silicone free primers. It's not worth the money.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

EyesHazel

3 years ago

Is this a primer or an invisible foundation or both? My vote is "both". I got sucked into the silicone-free, snapchat filter blurring claims this product makes and yeah, it does make your skin look better with or without makeup over it. You swipe this all over your face and then blend it in, although it really doesn't feel like you need to. It gives your skin a velvety feel and blurs pores leaving you with a smooth canvas to apply makeup on. I can also say that there are days where my skin is looking really good and I've literally not applied anything over this and walked out the door with my head held high. It doesn't even out skin tones or conceal flaws but you really can't expect it to. I can't wait to try this out in the summer when I tend to wear very little makeup on my skin. I don't know how it will perform on other skin types but it works for me and for that I am grateful.

About reviewer (929 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

2.0

3 years ago

If you're on the fence on this product, I recommend watching ThriftThick's review on youtube if you have the same skin type. I have oily, textured skin with large pores around the nose. While this did help minimize the appearance of pores, it wasn't anything miraculous. I wanted to use this on no makeup days, but it makes my skin look weird. It clings to dry spots and looks cakey. Under makeup and by itself, my skin got more oily than it would without it throughout the day. Wish sephora would sell the sample size.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

from

3 years ago

this is going back to Sephora. I was drawn into the silicone free and junk free thing, so I gave it a try. this gave me an invisible veil, didnt really mattify and it did the weirdest thing on my skin, during the day it made my skin look full of little pore dots, not like it sank into the pores but just little greyish circles where I swiped it on. Even a friend of mine noticed it and she told me to never wear whatever I was using again. I used it with my everyday cc cream which has never made my skin look that strange before.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

3 years ago

This is a great primer for people with silicone allergies. I gave this blur stick a shot after trying other primers that had silicone. All other primers broke me out. I do like the feel of this product. It is a stick with a powdery feel. It glides on and immediately your skin looks a little better. It slightly fills pores and it really gives my foundation a flawless look. It does extend my makeup wear just a bit and it keeps my oils in check. I have used this about a month now and this one stick will last a long while. I little goes a long way with this. I am just glad I found a primer I can wear!

About reviewer (48 reviews)

Age36-43