no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

I purchased this in five beautiful shades which are: Iced Out, Petal Metal, Space Case, Mauve Squad, and Foiled Brat. Love the applicator which is perfect to line your lips and then apply. This isn't drying like many metallic lipsticks are. This is more of a glossy metallic lipstick. I've tried many different types but this one is a winner in my book. My more detailed review video is below. <object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/qc6Qe-fJRyY"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/qc6Qe-fJRyY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object>

About reviewer (702 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBrown

3 years ago

LOVE this metallic burgundy! I also have one of these new Smashbox Be Legendary Liquid Lip Lip Metal colors in Crimson and it is also lovely. I removed one lippy because I feel like I have to touch this formula up more often than I'd like. Other than that, I'm very pleased with these. Of all the metallic lippies I've tried, I like this formula better than all of them.

About reviewer (641 reviews)

Age44-55