Chanel Blue Serum

Chanel Blue Serum

on 10/5/2017 8:40:00 PM

Tried a sample 2 nights in a row. It did not irritate my rosacea, and my skin looked plumper in the AM after I applied this the night before. I looked less tired. I am thinking of buying this. But wow the price. I am going to look thu my mags for more samples first!

on 5/26/2017 7:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I tried a sample of this after purchasing Chanel cosmetics at my local Lord and Taylor, and I am intrigued. After reading the 'acne-prone' review posting, and how they raved about the serum I'm going out to make a purchase today! The immediate and long-term claims are this revitalizing, youth-activating serum will revive your skin. Your skin will feel smoother, and have a more plump and a healthy youthful radiance. I think that's what most of us want our skincare to help us achieve!! After a few weeks, you will see a brighter, firmer, more even skin-tone. Blue serum also works on lines and wrinkles!! This serum is super refreshing, and the slight fragrance (which I usually avoid) and did not irritate my skin and actually added to the fresh clean feeling. Try it out with me today!!!

on 4/5/2017 9:13:00 AM

Well found a sample in a magazine. Tried it and next day skin looked luminous. So I actually went out and spent 110 and bought this! It has ingredients from blue zones and the video for it on website captivated me. All that blue very soothing. Anyway, it has a light fragrance. Very mild. Fades away quickly.... nothing to worry about if your not into fragrance. Absorbs into skin quickly. I put my clinique redness solutions cream on top. I have super sensitive skin and this did not bother me so far. I'm going to use it every other night at first just to be on safe side. But its full of wonderful antioxidants and made my skin look better very quickly so I plan on making it part of my routine.

I've tried a lot of serums and this one feels so calming and luxurious on the skin. Sometimes, serums feel a bit sticky or tacky afterward, but this one just feels smooth, like it's prepped your skin for the next step (moisturizer) and that set the ball rolling for a full make up face or it can stop right there (moisturizer) and you're good. There's a slight scent, but to me it smells nice and fresh, a lovely experience first thing in the morning.