Ecotools Precision Blush Brush

Ecotools  Precision Blush Brush

on 4/29/2017 11:35:00 PM

Great soft low cost and low maintenance synthetic brush, wonderful for daily no nonsense use. These brushes compare to the luxury animal hair brushes as one would expect: there is a difference as far as picking up product from the pan as well as application, but not nearly enough to justify cruelty to animals, the "babying" one must do to maintain expensive animal hair brushes, and the sometimes crazy high pricepoint of some high end brushes. I have used these brushes for going on 10 years and they are wonderful budget friendly ecofriendly workhorses. These brushes can be used with either powders or cream products. The only thing I would improve about this brush is that it isn't too precise for blush application- it is largish compared to some blush brushes. I wish it were a bit smaller. That said, it's a great daily brush for many uses and very sturdy and low maintenance.

on 4/4/2017 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I finally got a new blush and so of course I had to get a new brush to apply it with! I was previously using the very scratchy BE blush brush, which I was looking to toss, and a board search led me to Ecotools, and then an order from Target.com for the Precision Blush Brush -- and love at first swipe! This is a fantastic brush for blush -- it picks the color up evenly and deposits it naturally. I think the picture of the brush from the website is slightly misleading: the bristles are a lot shorter and more densely packed than a typical blush brush -- it almost looks like a foundation brush with a slightly crescent shape. (I'll upload a picture of my brush later.) The bristles are very soft (which I find to be the case with all of the Ecotools brushes, I think their bristles are high quality), and I look forward to using it every morning! I think I paid $8.99 from Target.com and I would get another one if I needed to. For the price, Ecotools brushes are very, very good. Highly recommend this brush!

Popular Makeup Brushes