KORRES Natural Products Argan Oil Advanced Colorant 7.7 Mocha

KORRES Natural Products Argan Oil Advanced Colorant 7.7 Mocha
Argan Oil Advanced Colorant 7.7 MochaArgan Oil Advanced Colorant 7.7 MochaArgan Oil Advanced Colorant 7.7 Mocha

on 4/3/2017 4:23:00 PM

Oh, what a beautiful Color! I so wish they will bring this to the USA.

on 4/3/2017 10:35:00 AM

What a great dye. I really, really wasn't expecting much, so I was pretty impressed when I loved the outcome.

I'm pregnant and due to give birth any moment. I didn't dye my hair at all during pregnancy but my doctor said if you are thinking about it, you might as well do it now rather than when breastfeeding.

I had A LOT of white strands, it's as if the root area up til ear length was filled with white streaks. The rest of my hair was fine. So, having so much, I really doubted they would be covered, but I thought, it will at least look better than worse.
Well, this totally covered ALL white strands AND the colour was so nice! Also, it turned out so shiny as well.

My natural hair colour hair is a very dark brown almost black and I had a dark bronde colour growing out towards my lower mid section and downwards. This gave me a really beautiful mocha/deep auburn colour all over, something in between all the headshot colours posted in the photos in this review.
I will definitely repurchase. I bought two boxes but one was enough for my just below shoulder length hair. Just be careful when rinsing out, the area between my thumb and forefinger actually stained whilst running my hand through my hair.

I used a moisturising shampoo (joico) when I rinsed out and skipped applying the conditioner that comes with seeing my hair was very soft.

Retails for 9 euros.