no images

price range

Reviews

2.0

2 months ago

Tried this palette in the "pinks". Within a couple hours it was all over my lids (where I didn't want it)

About reviewer (1023 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

3 years ago

This palette came out at xmas time 2016 but I'm not sure if it's been around longer in slightly different versions. I couldn't find anything online about it but I have a mega palette from Clinique that has round pans (only e/s) I will do my best to describe this. It is hot pink on the top, orange on order the bottom decently padded case if you dropped it or were traveling w it it'd be okay. Top line of all the palette contains 4 niiiiice lipsticks. I own a retractable lip brush so I do plan to this in my bag sorry i don't know shade names buy there is a brown; pinky MLBB; Crimson; & a wine color going vertically down the right side of the palette are 2 blushes (a pinky taupe & brown pink) next row has a highlight going down vertical then u got a black honey type shadow, a taupe grey & sandy blonde. (All e/s). Last row of e/s has a mustardy taupe, ivory, & chocolate brown. The compact has a big mirror no applicators. I am glad they put the money into the quality of the products & not include some disposable flimsy applicators although they are handy traveling most people if you are serious about bringing ur MU w u most people own have invested in a set of travel brushes. I've got elf & MAC travel brushes & I just ordered some Victoria's Secret brushes for travel & Shany brushes for evday. I'm not sure this is the most exciting palette but for $40 it's nice well imo. It'll prob last me a long time so I'm not looking to replace but if they come out with a newer version I'll def buy it!!

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

Age36-43