3.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 months ago

I bought a set of this spray and the face mask with cucumber, aloe and green tea to try the Mario Badescu products. I really love the spray. It refreshes my skin before applying my day/night cream. I think it manages to mattify my skin for longer. i am a big fan of the ingredients: Cucumber - refreshes the skin and you can feel it, Aloe - hydrates and soothes, Green Tea - the perfect antioxidant. I think I found my go to face mist for sure. The packaging is stable and easy to carry on when traveling. I would definitely buy this again.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

1.0

a year ago

This is only my second review but I literally hated this product so much I honestly couldn't hold back. This made me breakout all over my face overnight. I ended up with little acne spots and cystic acne as well. Once again, over night. I have NEVER had a product do this to me. My skin is olive and it is dry/sensitive so I know some people's skin may not react to it BUT BOI LET ME TELL YOU. This product is NOT high quality in my opinion. I went to my esthetician and she told me that my skin probably reacted to the dyes in the product. Somehow, I never thought about the unnecessary DYES that they put into the product to make the cucumber spray green......you know.....because cucumbers are green............and the rose water pink because..........wait for it........roses are PINK. So the spray has to be pink,right??? This product honestly just dissapoints me and I hope he refrains from putting dyes into skin products in the future. Big YIKES. ???? 0/10

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Olive

HairBrown

EyesGreen

a year ago

Skin type: Very oily, acne prone & sensitive Trust me, I was one of the haters (due to many negative feedbacks) before using it. I lost hope with my skin, pimples would appear every single day, most of the time 3-5 pimples a day. But IT WAS NOW A THING IN THE PAST. I bought this spray initially for “beauty spray” purposes (I wear heavy makeup for fun on non-working days) & only used it twice a week. It was also a trial period before I fully introduce it. Once I fully introduced the spray into my daily routine(twice daily) I noticed pimples stopped visiting & my skin texture became smoother. I know many people can’t use this due to the reactions they get. So I highly recommended you guys to try it first. The tips is to check the ingredients on every products, people’s feedback is not really important if it’s good to you. Every skin is a different world remember that. Now I don’t think I can stop using it. I’ve been using it since 3 weeks ago by the way. The skin improvement is making me so happy.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

2.0

a year ago

Smells much better than the purple spray. I use this when my face starts to feel dry throughout the day. Honestly, it doesn't provide much hydration. Would not purchase again because it is leaves my face feeling sticky.

About reviewer (149 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

a year ago

Out of all 4, this one is my favorite scent. My second fav is sage with orange blossom. The pink rose one smells like roses that has gone sour. The purple lavender one smells like plastic and cleaning products. This green tea smells like Elizabethe Arden Perfume in Green Tea which was my favorite growing up so this is very nostalgic. I love it right out the fridge after a workout because this is super refreshing! I prefer this facial spray over the Caudalie Beauty Elixir. It doesnt dry me out or have alcohol in it like Caudalie but i do feel slight itchiness after spraying though. I must add that the spray isnt the best, i wish they can put it in a spray like Fix plus where the mist is more fine. But oh well, i will finish this but i dont think id repurchase. Edit- sadly i went back to using Mac Fix plus. Its just more hydrating, doesnt irritate my skin at all and a better mist

About reviewer (425 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

3.0

a year ago

Doesn't seem to have any effect at all. Spray mechanism is kinda bad.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

a year ago

I needed a moisturizing toner to spritz on my face before applying hyaluronic acid toner/serum, so I picked this up at Ulta. I did not expect to love it so much. The scent is so fresh and comforting, and it provides a quick burst of hydration to my skin. I have oily, sensitive skin and don't feel like this irritates in any way. It works great as a hydrating toner, or to refresh your skin through the day. I bought the largest size when it went on sale to make sure I don't run out.

About reviewer (166 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

a year ago

Love this. I spray on my face and neck. Feels almost like a moisturizing primer. Great price. bought mine on Amazon for $10 i think.

About reviewer (95 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesHazel

2 years ago

i love this, smells fab, hydrates, non-greasy, affordable.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrown

3.0

2 years ago

I love a facial spray and this is a decent one. I have dry skin and I like to use sprays after makeup and sometimes as a refresher. This isn't the best one on the market and it isn't going to produce miracles, but it's inexpensive, easy to find, and does the job. I've tried this version - aloe, cucumber, and green tea - as well as the rose version. I prefer the rose for the scent, but haven't noticed a difference between the two. The packaging is okay. It's a plastic bottle with a plastic pump. It has a nice, fresh scent.

About reviewer (140 reviews)

Age36-43