Tarte tarteist™ PRO glow to go highlight & contour palette

Tarte tarteist™ PRO glow to go highlight & contour palette

on 11/10/2017 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

i really like this... i was looking for a good contour palette. i do have one complaint and its that yes when i put on the bronzer color it's super dark and pigmented just the way i went it to be but when i go to blend out my face makeup it kinda disappears and i always end up hedging to reapply the bronzer 2 or 3 times, but even being as fair skinned as i am, i like my bronzer line to show up. maybe i should try a cream bronzer instead.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I was very surprised to see this not reviewed on MakeupAlley, as it's one of my favourite contour palettes I have ever tried, despite this being the travel size. All shades are buttery, the contour shade is relatively warm, there's a gold highlight shade and a pearl highlight shade that are so pigmented I have started using this over all of my other highlights (granted I couldn't afford ABH glow kit when I didn't have this). The things I would say however, is that with the contour shade you have to be very light handed as it's VERY pigmented (yet blends very well) so very easy to go wrong, and I'm unsure if it would work on dark skin tones due to it being just the right shade for me and I'm quite pale.