NARS Sheer Pop Multiple in Motu Tane

1 review

on 3/29/2017 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I debated about buying this--I thought it might be too sheer, too light, and too shimmery--but since it's LE I bit the bullet and laid out the $39. I'm glad I did. Motu Tane is a light, lightly shimmery (the particles are imperceptible), somewhat sheer, cool-to-neutral (I think warm-toned folks could wear it) pink that's just lovely on my NC20-25 complexion. It comes in the usual Multiple packaging. The texture is different from other Multiples I've had--it feels somewhat powdery, yet it's easy to blend (reminiscent of Lancome's Teint Idole stick), and is less creamy and slick (although the texture of the Multiples has always varied from shade to shade). Swatched on the hand, it looks very shimmery, but on the face it gives a natural glow, and there's no visible glitter even in bright sunlight. I dot it on from the tube and blend with fingers to get a very natural, glowy, healthy-looking finish. It has good wear time--6 hours + in warm weather, which I attribute to the somewhat powdery texture. I really love the shade--although it's light, it layers easily, and I had no difficulty getting it to show. It lights up my face, and looks great with a neutral eye and pink or brownish lip. I did not use it on my lips because I've never liked the look, feel, or taste of Multiples on them. This is a year-'round shade, but I think I'm really going to love it in summer--the color and slight sheerness and shimmer will be perfect. I would repurchase, but of course this will last forever as all full-sized Multiples do.

Popular Blush Products