City Color Cosmetics Primer Oil

City Color Cosmetics Primer Oil
Primer Oil

4.5

I purchased this pretty cheap off a online store, I love the thought of oils because I have dry skin so I enjoy the feeling of a oil like rose hip under my foundation for that extra glow so this got my attention. I tried it with my loreal pro glow and I found my face feeling wet and sticky all day 😑 even though I had set my foundation it felt like it was going to slide off, but I also was at work where it was hot and I walk around constantly so that could have been some of the reason. I will give it another chance with another foundation and see how we get on but first impression it wasn't my favorite unfortunately. Would probably go lovely with a matte foundation.

on 3/27/2017 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought this just to try it. I applied it after my moisturizer and the texture is really smooth. It has a mild scent tho you can barley smell it. Worked really will when i applied and liked that my foundation didnt break or caked up. The texture to it ; is really smooth and silky. I have nothing to compare it with, since i believe Smash Box has one like this.