Baobab Skin Correction Facial Cream

Baobab Skin Correction Facial Cream
Baobab Skin Correction Facial CreamBaobab Skin Correction Facial CreamBaobab Skin Correction Facial Cream

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I was looking for a moisturizer that would improve my skin. I happened to just buy this cream, no one recommended it to me. I was very surprise to find out it does everything that it says it does.
I normally don't write reviews but I just had to. I'm very happy
I recommend it.

This has been the best mosturizer cream ever!!!!
My skin has never felt so soft. I started to notice improvements at 4 weeks. My facial pigmentation has improved over all
I love how my skin has this wonderful glow.. I have found my forever cream!!!

on 4/4/2017 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A friend recently told me about the SkinResourceMD line of skin care products and I was very pleasantly surprised by every product I've purchased so far. After reading many articles about the healing and medicinal qualities of the Baobab tree, I decided to try their Baobab product and was shocked by how my dry & sensitive skin reacted so positively to this product. It seems to lighten and brighten my complexion while giving me a great base for applying my make-up. To sum it up...this product is simply amazing!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I have tried many different moisturizers and this one is the best. I love ❤️ how my skin feels, my skin is glowing. I my skin is more eventone tone.
I've been using this cream close to a year now. I truly love it and recommend it to everyone.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I've heard that Baobab had medicinal purposes and was high in antioxidants, so I thought I would try this product. Glad I did! After about a week my skin looks brighter, healthier and my hyper-pigmentation is getting better every day. I like the texture of this rich, emoillent cream and I like using more natural ingredients like Baobab. It is very gentle on my skin to get such quick results. This is definitely a winner.

on 3/27/2017 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I started using Baobab about 6 months ago. I've tried a number of other skin care products to get rid of the dark spots that started to appear on my face (aging sucks). None of them have worked until now.

I've been applying it in the morning and last thing at night. My skin is looking great and the dark splotched have gone. Great product!! I highly recommend it!

Top Rated Treatments (Face)

image