Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl Mascara in Black 01

4.5

on 1/13/2018 11:41:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

This review is for the Long & Curl Waterproof version:

I have fairly straight eyelashes and I LOVE this waterproof mascara! I always use an eyelash curler (my favorite is the Japonesque pink plastic one that looks really cheap but it's fantastic!) and there are 2 mascaras I've found that create nice, full, long lashes and KEEP MY LASHES CURLED ALL DAY - this one and the Maybelline Waterproof Lash Sensational. So yep, this one keeps lashes curled and doesn't clump - it has a nice, simple brush that creates full, lengthy lashes that last all day and night.
And the absolute best waterproof mascara remover is this brand, in the pink plastic bottle (or you can get it in the pink mascara wand, which I use daily and refill with the pink bottle). There's nothing else I've found like this brand of remover - doesn't blur my eyes, doesn't sting at all, and it actually removes the mascara effortlessly.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

They mean it when the instructions say to apply from the root, and SLOWLY. I've tried rushing and it always clumped up and come off as "spidery" looking. It's best to use a lash curler prior. This mascara really does help your lashes to appear longer.

Japanese mascaras a really known for having the blackest of black hues; not a dark greyish cast as many Western mascaras tend to actually have. Also, this easily washes off with my DHC cleansing oil so there's really no need to buy their eye makeup remover.

Popular Mascaras