Everyday Minerals Bronzed Finishing Dust

Everyday Minerals Bronzed Finishing Dust

1 review

Not tested on animals

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

A lot of setting powders just leave a slight white cast to my skin so I was excited to see this shade.
I LOVE It. It is so nice for medium skin tones without being too light, leaving a bronze tone, too yellow, too orange. It is just right!
I wish it was labeled tinted, sheer tan, or beige, something other than bronzed because it does not leave a bronzed tone to the skin at all. It is very, very sheer but best of all it does not leave that dreaded light cast to the skin! YAY!
I think on very light skin tones it can possibly leave just a little sheer tint more like a light tan, or you just used a shade slightly too dark but I do not think I would call this bronzed at all.
It is smooth on the skin and gives it a more finished look.
Did it help set my makeup, make the makeup last longer, or keep shine at bay???
No, it did not but it looks nice and I think it would be nice over the top of a foundation that may be just a little too light to help even the tone out or even over your regular foundation, not just a mineral foundation.
I really love this color and wish more brands would have setting powders with shades like this.
I am going to be testing it out on its own over concealer only, SPF and concealer, and over a liquid foundation to see how it wears that way instead of over mineral powder foundation because it was honestly just another layer of powder, although very sheer, it was still another layer of powder your face does not need.
Especially if it did not make the makeup last or keep the shine away longer.
My makeup wore the exact same as it does without this finishing powder, except it was obviously more powdery with this extra layer.

Here is some helpful info from the website:
Bronzed Finishing Dust provides a bronze finish to your look, and can be applied either over your foundation, or directly on your face by itself. Its enchanting formula never masks your skin, but instead adds just a hint of super sheer, mattifying, bronze tint.

Everyday Minerals Finishing Dusts are translucent powders that serve to set your makeup and get rid of excess shine. They are suitable for all skin shades, from Fair to Light to Medium to Dark Sprinkle a little on your brush, sweep lightly over the face, and you’re finished, in the truest sense of the word.