Dr. Bronner's Organic Magic Balm - Baby Unscented

Dr. Bronner's Organic Magic Balm - Baby Unscented

Not tested on animals

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Great balm, packed with amazing, organic oils. I use this on my feet, knees, elbows and cuticles. Works really well and is nourishing. Cute tin with lots of product for the price. Will always have this on hand.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

So glad to see Dr. B's revamp their magic balms and offer a larger round metal tin with a screw-off top, the smaller rectangular tin with the slide-off top took up a lot less room in pocket and purse, but it was a disappointingly small amount of balm and the lid opened by itself a few times. The new tin stays closed and is waaay more balm. It says there is just 2 oz./ 57g, but it seems like more than that, making the increase in cost by a few dollars most acceptable. It has been a welcome addition to my natural moisturizer stash and got me through some dry spells this winter.
Dr. B's did away with all of the scented body balm products (in the US market) and now offers just the baby mild and an arnica & menthol version that I will be getting as soon as I find some. They changed the formula as well, adding olive and coconut, it seems much lighter in texture than I remember the other version being. If you have skin issues with coconut oil you should probably avoid this. If you don't, I highly recommend it as the blend of oils is very moisturizing and there is just enough beeswax to hold it together while allowing it to soak into the skin. I have been using it for my hands, lips, and even my face - a light skim of balm on my cheeks and around my eyes gives a nice boost of hydration, it works nice for an overnight treatment.
The minimalist in me thinks all I need to properly care for my skin is to wash with some Dr. B's baby mild castile soap, apply a light coat of the baby unscented balm, and top it off with some mineral based sunscreen to have everything covered. However, I wear makeup to work and this is too emollient to wear under makeup, so I carry it for my lips and hands. The bigger tin is ideal for anyone who likes to apply lip balms by touching the tin to their lips instead of dipping a finger in.

Popular Body Skincare Products