NYX Professional Makeup Sculpt and Highlight Face Duo

I liked it because:
1)blends out easily
2)excellent coverage
3)comes in 4 shades
4)all of the above at a super cheap price.

Still not giving it 5 stars because

1)the contour side looked a bit muddy also the wand is too thick to be used for nose contouring as it makes really thick lines on the nose as opposed to the perfectly straight and thin lines that create the ideal nose contour.

Conclusion:Still for the price.reallyyy good and I use it frequently.would def repurchase because ik about to run out soon!!

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

The highlight just doesn't sit on the skin very well and doesn't leave a smooth looking texture. The contour does not blend out well at all, leaving patchy stripes on the face. When it comes to the packaging, the little dofa applicator is too short to get the product from the bottom.

on 11/28/2017 1:52:00 PM

Perfect shade and it blends really well.. Be aware that you only need a tiny dot or else you would use a lot of time to blend it. Love it to use it before my contour colour and I use a contour brush from Elf to blend it :D

NYX is one of my favorite brands so I decided to give this a go. Unfortunately, the highlight is my usual concealer color. What bothers me the most is that the darker shade does not blend well. The price is good but if I can't use the product because it won't blend on my face (leaving me looking scruffy) that won't get me anywhere.

on 3/19/2017 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is definitely my favourite contour/highlight product. It has a dual end with two shades of cream concealer for highlighting and contouring. The formula is very smooth and easy to blend. It is super cheap - I purchased it at a NYX store for only $12 - and comes in 4 different shades. Stays on all day and doesn't seem to rub off, and is easy to pack for travelling!