3.0

Reviews

3.0
Created with Sketch.

3 years ago

This was my first experience with a felt tip liquid eyeliner. Overall I do like the pigmentation and formula. However the size of the felt tip is a bit bulky. I never attempted to solely apply this product. I first with use a kohl black liner then use this product to do the wing of my cateye. Since I only used this on the wing, this liner did last a whole year. Dry time is very quick. Did not smear. Removes well with oil cleansing. Formula did not irritate my sensitive eyes. There are much more fine tip felt eyeliners available, I will not purchase.

About reviewer (654 reviews)

Age36-43