TiGi Fashionista brunette shampoo

No Image

3.0

1 review

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This shampoo is relatively affordable for a salon brand, the package is pretty and the smell is glorious. It doesn't smell overly sweet like many of the Tigi products do. Rather, it smells quite caramel and toffee like but in a somewhat masculine way. I am not sure if this description makes sense to anyone but what I mean is it smells really good. Lathers well and hair is left shiny and soft.

On the negative side, it is tinted (a brown colour) and as such it stains my towels, my shower curtain and even my ears (if I don't make sure every little bit is off). In fact, when you shower the water can look quite unpleasant (imagine being surrounded by light brown water- I leave that to your imagination). I could live with all this if it didn't make my scalp itch and my skin around my ears and upper neck so sensitive. I have sensitive scalp and I often have problems with cheap shampoos. This is not cheap, though, and as such I am not happy about having to throw it out. It probably works fine for most people though. If you can use drugstore without problems, you can probably use this too!