Deciem The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution

Deciem The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution
The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling SolutionThe Ordinary Acid peel: to peel away 2018The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling SolutionThe Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution

4.2

Glycolic Acid, Aqua (Water), Arginine, Propanediol, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Triethanolamine, Salicylic Acid, Aminomethyl Propanol, Lactic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa Extract, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol. 11-16

on 4/19/2019 7:14:00 PM

He fingers mzterri pussy while she shit. She gets pills.

on 4/19/2019 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I apply this product as a leave in exfoliation treatment on my body after shower, followed by a layer of body lotion. All the discoloration, scars, darkening, keratosis pilaris on different parts of my body has improve significantly thanks to this product. I have almost finish one bottle and will definitely repurchase. I only use this from neck down as my face is very thin and sensitive.

This stuff is amazing. I've been using him peels for years now and this is by far the best I've tried and its only $8.00. It really cleans out your pores. I sit under a facial steamer right after applying it and it really takes the peel to another level. Like I said, I've been getting peels done for years so my skin can tolerate the added facial steamer trick.

YMMV.

on 4/11/2019 11:36:00 PM

Maybe! I m the alien but it did nothing to my skin. More over it gave me few huge pimples after I washed this off . I never have pimples in my 36! I m not new to home peeling tho it didn't give me any tingling was very comfortable but....no effect whatsoever. I ll try again and change my review if I have better results . But I m not even sure that I want to try it again. My face looks even worse than it looked before: still same texture same pores nothing smooth and red pimples! Fantastic thanks Ordinary

on 3/25/2019 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I want to like this but I feel like every time I put this on, I end up getting a few breakouts.

on 3/16/2019 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I’ve dry & sensitive skin, plus rosacea. I apply to full face including under eyes but leave a wide margin to ensure it doesn’t get into eyes when washing off.

Pros:
My skin looks renewed and softer, younger, like baby skin or freshly boiled pasta ie moist, plump & smooth.
One can amuse oneself whilst waiting to remove it, by merely appearing & making others jump.

Cons:
Slight sting around sensitive parts of face.

Usage: Twice a week for ten minutes.

Result:
I hate masks & any treatment that takes time, I bin or don’t buy, faffing about with temporary things seems pointless but this makes a difference to my skin that’s more than temporary it seems so I’ll continue. In my twenties there was a daily facial moisturising cream based on a high percentage aha, it completely removed all fine lines from my under eyes and face after two weeks. Some daft women over did the cream, didn’t use as the instructions guided and the cream was removed from the market, so am not surprised this treatment works but that cream was even better and didn’t sting at all.
My rosacea isn’t really bothered by this treatment, around my nostrils stings a little sometimes, so I remove it from there if & when it stings, otherwise chin, nose etc are happy with this peeling solution.

I highly recommend it to all women, whatever their age, that desire smoother, more evenly toned skin.

on 2/28/2019 12:04:00 PM

The best mask ever...after few times of using i noticed my acne scars are slowly fading away.. I really recommend this if u have acne scars!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Honestly I got three bottles of this expecting it to be golden. I'm from Toronto so I when I visited the states this year, i ensured to stock up.

I am not sure if it's just because I recently started using it (my third time since two days ago) but it's not super wonderful as I hoped

I wake up with smoother skin the next day but then the day after, it drops back to its regular elasticity and I'm left looking like my regular self (acne marks, rough skin texture, closed comedones)

I think this peel is effective if you know you have to attend an event and look good. It gives you a nice glow for about 24 hours

I will update once I continue to use it more often or when I finish one bottle

This is my absolute favorite way to exfoliate my skin. Prior to this I've used physical exfoliation and this is SO gentle and makes such a huge difference in the texture and general clarity of my skin. After double cleansing, I put about half a dropper's worth of solution on my skin and let it sit for about 5 minutes. Rinse, then go about the rest of my skincare routine. This is very strong so I would only use this once a week. LOVE IT. Even if this were 4x the price, I would still repurchase.

on 2/23/2019 6:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I LOVE this product and use it once a week as part of my at-home facial ritual. I'm almost 70 and I think this form of exfoliation is perfect for my normal to oily skin. Can't beat the price, either. I use other products from the Ordinary, as well. It does tingle and "burn" a slight bit on me, but I only leave it on for the 10 minute maximum. I'll continue to purchase this.