Urban Decay Manic Vice Lipstick (cream)

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this lipstick. It's kind of a plummy red shade, with great pigmentation and it feels comfy. I'm on the pale side with green eyes and brown or auburn hair (depending) and this works well on me. It's got enough color to add a bit of drama, but it's not as bold as a burgundy or scarlet color. It's sort of a happy medium. Plus the formula is wonderful. It has enough thickness to apply without feeling goopy, and it has good staying power, wearing down evenly on me, with no ring around the lips, etc.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am a huge fan of the Revolution Manic lipstick. It is my summer reddish shade. I am nw20, deep winter and the new Vice Manic feels way more warm on me than the Revolution Manic. It almost looks orangey vs. the deeper Revolution version of Manic. I read Temptalia's review on the Vice version and it was glowing and ignited my interest. But upon trying the Vice Manic it was much more warm with a hint of orange tone to it than the deeper, cooler Revolution version. This is the first Vice lipstick I have tried where I prefer the Revolution version over this. If you kind of liked the Revolution Manic but wished it was a touch more warm, try the Vice version.