Urban Decay Jilted Vice Lipstick (cream)

No Image

1 review

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 3/14/2017 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Jilted is a great balance of fuschia and a cool berry. It looks better on me than most fuschia's do (they tend to look better on clear winters and I am a deep winter-NW20, almost black hair, brown eyes, pigmented lips). It is more pink than MAC Heaux lipstick (which is more red) and not nearly as bright as MAC Girl About Town. It is still bold but a great choice for those of us that like this type of shade, but have a hard time pulling it off. Not all of the Vice lipsticks are created equal, but this is one of the best ones as far as texture and application. It goes on so smooth and nice. I think Vice Firebird is similar but more pink and brighter. I prefer the slightly more subdued look of Jilted vs Firebird, but both are lovely. And don't mistake when I say slightly more subdued, I mean on me with my complexion...others may find Firebird sits on them more comfortably. This was the lipstick that every time I tried on, which ever sales person was around was like, "ooooh...I like that on you". I kept putting off buying it but with the hint of spring in the air, I was craving a bit more color. All in all, one of my faves from this line. It isn't a color I wear all the time, but is fun when I want to brighten things up a bit.