L'Oreal Advanced Hairstyle Air Dry It Wave Swept Spray

3.0

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I can't even wait for my hair to dry. This smells like a scented garbage bag with fruit rotting inside. I don't care how good my hair looks using this, it smells atrocious.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have short, wavy hair that gets ridiculously curly in heat and humidity. I've tried everything to keep it from getting frizzy and unruly, and after reading a magazine recommendation for this product, I figured it was worth a try. And it works! I spray 5 or 6 pumps into my hand, rub my palms together, and then apply it to damp hair. I let my hair air dry, but I do hit it with a blow dryer for about a minute. But, with this product, my hair hasn't deflated or gone curly/frizzy on me, even in the summer humidity. My natural wave is controlled, my hair is shiny, and it still looks good at the end of a long day - without any crunchiness or heaviness. I'm so glad I discovered thus, and I'll definitely buy it again! And the price is very reasonable, especially after trying so many expensive salon products that weren't anywhere near as effective as this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I bought this product looking for something that would give me textured waves in my bob/lob hair that is color treated and somewhat damaged. My hair stick straight Asian hair.

The smell is divine, kind of like licorice!

The bottle is a cylinder and is easy to hold and spray but the spray just splotches out a whole bunch of product at once. For the price point I expected a much finer spray.

This product does leave my hair soft, no crunchiness of sea salt sprays. The effects with heat and mousse don't quite make it to the end of an 8 hour workday. I'd say around 6 hours on me. I definitely need to use heat or I'd just have clumps where there was a bunch of product and every else would be flat.

This product does say it's more for those who already have a curl or wave--learn from my mistake and believe them. Save your money for something with a stronger hold.

Popular Styling Products