100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

2 days ago

When Ulta stopped carrying this blush, I went to the website and bought an extra of Satin Coral and sprung for Satin Love as well. I've tried plenty of higher end blush, but somehow this stays and looks incredibly natural, giving me a healthy-looking flush. Shocked--shocked!--that it also seems to be dimethicone free, so I can continue using it knowing that it won't break out my sensitive skin. I've even used it as a base for eyeshadow, coral is such a pretty color. I'm not surprised to see so many positive reviews here. Essence does affordable well, but weirdly this blows higher end products out of the water for me.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

2 months ago

I LOVE this blush! I have this in the shade Satin Love and use it every day. It is probably my favorite blush formula that I have tried as well as being one of the most affordable. It can be built up for a more dramatic look or sheered out for a more subtle look- very easy to blend. I love the shade, it is pretty neutral and looks natural on the skin. I am mostly done with mine and will definitely re-purchase! The packaging on mine broke shortly after I got it, which is why I gave one lippie for packaging. That is the only issue I have experienced with this product.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

4 months ago

I was looking to try out a blush for the first time and was bombarded with recommendations that I try Essence's satin touch blush. It is obvious to see why. It costs $2.99 and the shade I was recommended, satin love 20, is flattering to a wide variety of skin tones. The pigmentation on this blush is fantastic and it is easy to build up whether you want a light look or a dramatic look. It is very soft and it is easy to apply lightly, which is a perk if you are new to blush or very pale like I am. My only criticism would be that the packaging is not fantastic, but for the price if you ruin it then replacing it is not a deal breaker. The blush holds up well over an average day of wear and is very comfortable on the skin. I would recommend this blush to both experienced and new users and people of varying skin tones. You will not be disappointed!

About reviewer (332 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

10 months ago

I was looking for a new blush that would last and not settle into my wrinkles. This blush delivers all that and more. It is silky smooth, good rich colors, plus it is affordable. I like it better that Tarte blush.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlue

a year ago

I love finding a good bargain and this Essence blush is a fantastic product at a bargain price. It rivals my other high end blushes from Charlotte Tilbury, Bobbi Brown, Chanel and MAC but without the price tag. I admit I was rather sceptical about a blush performing so well given the price point ($3.99 CAD) and lesson learned, keep an open mind and don't judge a product based on price. I got Satin Love which is a soft pinky brown that reminds me of MAC Prism but not as brown toned. Satin Love gives my cheeks a nice flush of colour without emphasizing my rosacea. It does have good pigment so use a light hand and build up. (for reference, I'm a NC30) Admittedly, the packaging is cheap looking and if you're not careful, the blush may end up crumbling into pieces. (this happened to me with one of Essence's powders) It will be a keep sake in my makeup stash and perfect for travelling.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

from

a year ago

Get this in “satin love” and you will be amazed on how pigmented and flattering this is! I’m nc20-25 but I can picture this blush looking just as beautiful on very fair skin or deeper skin tones! It’s not so pink, but more a nude colour and accentuates cheekbones beautifully and livens up your whole look without looking muddy! Not to mention that price is ridiculously cheap! Highly recommend!

About reviewer (83 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

EyesGreen

2 years ago

Amazing blush! The formula is like butter and it’s pigmented!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

2 years ago

I had been wanting to try this blushes for a while now. Saw that Kathleen Lights loved it and wanted to try it. I had a coupon from ulta , evening tho this brand is dirty cheap already. So i got the Color Satin Love. I applied my make how i normally do and applied the blush. I don't know what it has that it applies so beautifully and looks so natural. It has the right amount of color for when ur doing a simple no makeup look or a nude lip combo with this blush.Just Love it !!!!!!!!!!!

About reviewer (130 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

EyesBrown

2 years ago

This blush is so nice, natural looking and very pigmented, super cheap too. Only downside is that the container will break if you carry it around like I do lol

About reviewer (5 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

2 years ago

This blush definitely blown my mind away! First, let me confess that I was on a whim to try out affordable drugstore products (and I'm sure many of you out there do!). There is always a doubt when affordable drugstore makeup, like blushes are confirmed to be "great" by others. If some of you think that you are willing to spend 'more' on a blush, let me just try to change your mind. This Essence, shade "Satin Coral (No.10)" is outstanding when compares to its price tag (I recall that it is cheaper than the Wet n Wild's blushes). It is pigmented but not overly pigmented that will make you look like a clown. It is build-able and makes your cheek glows 'naturally'. Plus points from me that it is glitter-free. The texture is very soft (like its name suggests, "Satin"), which has exactly the same texture as the Marc Jacobs. (Yes, I know that's Marc Jacobs. That's the pricey Marc Jacob, but they are the exact dupe of texture and color pay off!!) So I definitely give this blush two thumbs up for its quality and affordable price tag! Don't go out and splurge on blushes because of its hype and for the sake of its brand. Because nowadays there are literally many drugstore brands that have stepped up to be as good as many high-ends, or... better.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm