Essence Satin Touch Blush

Essence Satin Touch Blush
Satin Touch Blush

Amazing blush! The formula is like butter and it’s pigmented!

on 3/17/2018 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I had been wanting to try this blushes for a while now. Saw that Kathleen Lights loved it and wanted to try it. I had a coupon from ulta , evening tho this brand is dirty cheap already. So i got the Color Satin Love. I applied my make how i normally do and applied the blush. I don't know what it has that it applies so beautifully and looks so natural. It has the right amount of color for when ur doing a simple no makeup look or a nude lip combo with this blush.Just Love it !!!!!!!!!!!

on 1/16/2018 4:26:00 PM

This blush is so nice, natural looking and very pigmented, super cheap too. Only downside is that the container will break if you carry it around like I do lol

This blush definitely blown my mind away!

First, let me confess that I was on a whim to try out affordable drugstore products (and I'm sure many of you out there do!). There is always a doubt when affordable drugstore makeup, like blushes are confirmed to be "great" by others. If some of you think that you are willing to spend 'more' on a blush, let me just try to change your mind.

This Essence, shade "Satin Coral (No.10)" is outstanding when compares to its price tag (I recall that it is cheaper than the Wet n Wild's blushes). It is pigmented but not overly pigmented that will make you look like a clown. It is build-able and makes your cheek glows 'naturally'. Plus points from me that it is glitter-free. The texture is very soft (like its name suggests, "Satin"), which has exactly the same texture as the Marc Jacobs. (Yes, I know that's Marc Jacobs. That's the pricey Marc Jacob, but they are the exact dupe of texture and color pay off!!)

So I definitely give this blush two thumbs up for its quality and affordable price tag!
Don't go out and splurge on blushes because of its hype and for the sake of its brand. Because nowadays there are literally many drugstore brands that have stepped up to be as good as many high-ends, or... better.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

These are easily my favourite blushes ever on this earth and they cost around $5-$7CAD so you honestly cannot beat them. The texture is very similar to the PF butter bronzer - super creamy, yet still a powder, with a pretty sheen when applied. Coral Love is what I wanted Milani's Luminoso blush to be, which can show up a bit too orange and shimmery for an everyday look sometimes.

I have the colours Satin Love and Satin Coral and they suit my skin tone (NW15) very well. BUT what they really need to do is come out with shades to suit medium and deep skin tones, and just more shades in general because this formula is great. They also should come out with highlighters and bronzers in this range that have a nice subtle glow to them.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

i got this in an Ipsy bag a few months ago and have been using it every day since! its lasted me a long time and i love the color. the lid did break off but oh well i always just pop it back on after using

on 1/9/2018 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Purchased in the color satin love, specifically due to reading Makeup Alley's facebook page best of 2017 in the top blush category. Applies like a dream. Deposits "enough" color to be apparent on my cheeks, but still looks very natural. Slight shimmer plays well along with a matte lipstick. Lasts a good 8 hours if not more (and I have a bad habit of rubbing my face at that). Flattering shade, leaning warm however not peachy warm (like Milani luminoso) but more a brown/red undertone which in my opinion is mostly universally flattering, even for those like myself that don't do well in peach shades. It just wakes up my face without looking like I applied "blusher". Have received compliments from several people that I look very rested lately. How is that for a compliment?? And all for under $3. It's a miracle. Packaging is as pictured, small, cheapish looking but it stays closed and I've experienced no fallout with the product at all - it's a nice velvety finish. *Happy Dance*

If I could change one thing I would say add a true cool toned blush to the collection. There's only one other color which is a warmer shade a coral I believe.

Thank you Makeup Alley for this great little find. A keeper!

on 1/9/2018 6:26:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Other

Ran out of MAC blush and needed something cheaper.

I have been reaching for this everyday. Good color and staying power.
Only downside is the packaging. Broke fairly soon after purchase.

on 1/9/2018 5:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So blendable that u only need your fingers to rub it gently into the pan and put it in ur chesks immediately. So nice and flattering...so amazing...

on 11/28/2017 4:44:00 PM

These blushes are just so darn good! One of the best and definitely the cheapest you can find at the drugstore. Basically, if you loved their previous Silky Touch blush line... you'll probably love these just as much or better. I had a bunch of the Silky Touch blushes and I prefer these, mainly because the shades are more flattering on me (although there are only two as far as I've seen-Satin Coral and Satin Love), and also I find these smoother, longer lasting, and I love the little raised dots lol. If you HAVEN'T tried Essence blushes before-seriously, check them out. They only cost a few bucks. I remember when I first saw an Essence display in Shopper's Drug Mart...I was like-"whats this crap?". It looked like pre-teen makeup to me...cheap, tacky packaging and super low prices must mean low quality right? Wrong!!! Essence and Wet n Wild are two of my very favorite makeup brands, especially for blushes, eyeshadow, and highlighters. I love the Satin Touch blush in the shade Satin Love as much as my favourite Benefit blushes...and this is less than $5

Popular Blush Products