StriVectin SD Intensive Concentrate for Existing Stretch Marks

StriVectin SD Intensive Concentrate for Existing Stretch Marks

3.7

on 3/17/2019 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I can't believe this only has two reviews. I've used it on and off for a few years now and I give it a thumbs up. I use it on my face only so can't attest to it's effectiveness on stretch marks, but it does seem to greatly reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Light in texture, no breakouts or irritation and despite being expensive, can usually find it for less at TJ Maxx. I'll always have it on hand in my regimen.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

When I first starting using this, I noticed immediate results- lightening of the new dark purple/red stretch marks that had appeared on my thighs. However, after the initial fading of 2-3 weeks which took the colour to a light purple, but still easily visible, it seemed to just stop working! It was quite expensive for the small tube that I received and I even bought another 2 tubes when that was finished, so I was using it for a few months, but noticed no more change in colour. I then started using Cerave, which slowly but surely has taken away the purple and now they are just very light silvery marks, which I'm much happier about! Cerave is much better value too!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

After only one large tube of the StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Existing Stretch Marks, I have noticed improvement. I have both old (white) and new (pink) stretch marks. I have to admit I was impressed that there was visual improvement. The stretch marks are less noticeable. You have to have patience to use this while the layers of your skin shed for months or years. It's a slow process. The second more expensive option is a series of laser treatments. I will definitely buy a second tube.

Popular Lotions / Creams