Jeffree Star Cosmetics Androgyny Eyeshadow Palette

Jeffree Star Cosmetics Androgyny Eyeshadow Palette
Androgyny Eyeshadow PaletteAndrogyny Eyeshadow Palette

4.7

on 11/22/2018 7:04:00 PM

I absolutely adore this palette!
Pros:
-Super pigmented
-Really buttery and blendable
-Pretty good shade range
-The shimmers are GORGEOUS!
-Fantastic transition shades (Safe word and Charm)
-Huge pan size so it'll last a while
-Luxurious packaging
-Really good mirror
-Not bad value for money as you get a lot of eyeshadows and the pans are huge!
-Little to no fall out!
Cons:
-I never really know what to do with military, poison or swallow, they're gorgeous shades just I feel like they don't work for me in this palette
-You need to be careful with the palette because the eyeshadows are so so buttery and soft

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I love this palette so much! Gorgeous and unique colors that are highly pigmented and blend very easily. I’ve been super happy with this palette and all the looks you can create with it. I highly recommend it!

Gorgeous! Beautiful shades and very pigmented. The packaging feels kinda heavy and I really like that. I always apply the shimmery shades with my finger because they don't really work with my MAC brushes but it's not a problem at all. A very good palette. The shades are perfect for autumn.

on 4/28/2018 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Jeffree Star's lipsticks or his highlighters don't work for me, but I like his eyeshadow formula. Most shades of this palette are very pigmented. I had only used Urban Decay before I bought this, and there was a definite learning curve because Androgyny's formula requires much lighter hand. With this palette, you need to learn how to blend if you want to use the palette for office appropriate looks. But once I got hang of that, this has been my autumn/winter stable.

I haven't noticed fallout, and the mirror in palette is good enough to use. The two blue shades, Poison and Swallow, are not as good as the rest of the shadows. They end up looking patchy on a lid. I mostly use them as liners, which work well.

I also Love this palette as well as his beauty killer one! This was the first palette of his I bought, and fell in love, so I bought the first one as well. The pan sizes are much bigger then my thumbs, which means you get a lot of product for the price, and the shadows are all so pigmented! I love the design!

on 12/28/2017 3:16:00 PM

Excellent palette. Lovely packaging, nice mirror, extremely pigmented and blendable shades to create many amazing looks. Will definitely buy again.

on 9/12/2017 7:52:00 PM

Do I love the packaging or the company? Not so much! But the product is a solid five. Eyeshadows are absolutely so pigmented, and make beautiful eye looks. I get compliments literally every time I wear them. 100% the red, yellow, and blue eyeshadows I stand behind. I wish there was a matte cream, but I just use my Kat Von D shade and light palette for that!

on 7/7/2017 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This isn't your typical neutral palette. This is a neutral palette for those who love colour eyeshadow, like me. You can create so many looks with this it's incredible! You can create looks for summer, autumn, day and night it's that versatile! The shadows are very pigmented and blend like a dream!

The palette has both cool and warm toned eyeshadows. My favourite shade is Deja Vu (copper), it is stunning along with Frosting (gold). The only two colours I haven't used yet are fetish (red) and milarity (green) and it's rare for me to use almost all of the colours in a palette. I also like to mix some colours (like the two blue shades) with my mac eyeshadow to create my own eyeshadow shades.

Overall this is a fantastic palette and I am so glad I brought it! It might be pricey but you get big pans and the quality for your money.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Wonderful palette. Creamy eye shadows & easily blendable.

on 4/6/2017 12:45:00 PM

This palette is amazing.
I own the Beauty Killer palette as well but I find a lot of those shades are difficult to use because they're so bright and clown coloured almost.
Don't get me wrong, I use at least half but this palette I've used every shade.
They blend like butter! So incredible.
The shade range is stunning and the pan size is enormous.
You get every penny worth of money you spent on this.
If your going to shell out the cash for a Jeffree Star palette, go for Androgyny instead the the BeAuty Killer

Popular Eyes Products