Jeffree Star Androgyny palette

Jeffree Star  Androgyny palette
Androgyny paletteAndrogyny palette

I also Love this palette as well as his beauty killer one! This was the first palette of his I bought, and fell in love, so I bought the first one as well. The pan sizes are much bigger then my thumbs, which means you get a lot of product for the price, and the shadows are all so pigmented! I love the design!

on 12/28/2017 3:16:00 PM

Excellent palette. Lovely packaging, nice mirror, extremely pigmented and blendable shades to create many amazing looks. Will definitely buy again.

on 9/12/2017 7:52:00 PM

Do I love the packaging or the company? Not so much! But the product is a solid five. Eyeshadows are absolutely so pigmented, and make beautiful eye looks. I get compliments literally every time I wear them. 100% the red, yellow, and blue eyeshadows I stand behind. I wish there was a matte cream, but I just use my Kat Von D shade and light palette for that!

on 7/7/2017 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This isn't your typical neutral palette. This is a neutral palette for those who love colour eyeshadow, like me. You can create so many looks with this it's incredible! You can create looks for summer, autumn, day and night it's that versatile! The shadows are very pigmented and blend like a dream!

The palette has both cool and warm toned eyeshadows. My favourite shade is Deja Vu (copper), it is stunning along with Frosting (gold). The only two colours I haven't used yet are fetish (red) and milarity (green) and it's rare for me to use almost all of the colours in a palette. I also like to mix some colours (like the two blue shades) with my mac eyeshadow to create my own eyeshadow shades.

Overall this is a fantastic palette and I am so glad I brought it! It might be pricey but you get big pans and the quality for your money.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Wonderful palette. Creamy eye shadows & easily blendable.

on 4/6/2017 12:45:00 PM

This palette is amazing.
I own the Beauty Killer palette as well but I find a lot of those shades are difficult to use because they're so bright and clown coloured almost.
Don't get me wrong, I use at least half but this palette I've used every shade.
They blend like butter! So incredible.
The shade range is stunning and the pan size is enormous.
You get every penny worth of money you spent on this.
If your going to shell out the cash for a Jeffree Star palette, go for Androgyny instead the the BeAuty Killer

on 3/14/2017 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

These eye shadows are very good. They are well pigmented, smooth, and easy to blend without getting muddy. The color selection is nice. It's a colorful neutral pallette if that makes any sense. The shades are muted but still pack a punch. There are two shimmers and 8 mattes.

$45 for ten shades @ 2.52 grams each with a total of 25.2 grams. $1.79 a gram. Made in the US. No funny smell. Packaging is a nice strudy cardboard. Vegan, cruelty free.

Frosting- shimmery vanilla light gold
Safeword- matte cool caramel
Charm- matte peach orange
Deja Vu- shimmery copper
Dominatrix- matte bark brown
Androgeny- matte plum
Fetish- matte deep blood red
Military- matte army pea green
Poison- matte teal
Swallow- matte dusty navy

I find that the Androgeny palette's mattes very similar to Viseart Dark Mattes palette. If you already have Viseart you probably won't need Jeffree Star version. They are close enough you won't be able to tell after you apply it. The only differance is Androgeny has two shimmers which are easy to dupe. Some Make Up Geek Dupes are- Frosting=Magic Act, Deja Vu= Flame Thrower.

I love this palette, first off, it came in 2 days, super nice package, shipped in bubble wrap and super cute pink box! The colors are all super pigmented and 2 of them are metallic :) Reminded me of his skin frosts. Every shadow in this palette will be used continuously! Very blend able!