Guerlain Mon Guerlain

Guerlain Mon Guerlain

4.2

on 11/10/2017 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The best parfum ever!!!So soft and gentle ,i’ve got a many compliments...

on 9/21/2017 2:25:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This came across as a plain floral vanilla to me. Nothing original or special about it. It gave me a slight headache to be honest. Really disappointed because I love vanilla scents and wanted to love this one but it just didn't work for me. Would not repurchase.

This perfume has got a lot of negative reviews online. Just because it's a Guerlain does it mean it has to smell like the older Guerlains? There is a reason these type of perfumes are made these days and it's because there's a demand for them. I personally love it. I don't like the older style Shalimar or Samsara (my bad) so this one suits me down to the ground. I also love La vie est belle which Mon Guerlain has been compared to. They smell absolutely nothing alike at all. I bought a 50ml bottle but returned it to get the 100ml.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

It's a beautiful scent, although a little too sweet for my liking. It smells a lot like Flowerbomb, in my opinion. Since it's eau de parfum, it's a little more pricy than others, but that means you don't have to re-apply as often. If you're on a budget, Pink Sugar will give you a similar scent for less.

This is my new signature, I have roamed the perfume world lost at sea , trying every perfume that exists really and then I got a sample of this . I find it a soft spicy vanilla fragrance . The lavender gives it a touch of masculinity that puts it apart from Black opium or flowerbomb . It has an aromatic quality as well ! I was dog sitting and I was hugging and kissing the dog . Later on I got a phone call from my friend saying ' wow my dog smells like your perfume , he smells great ! ' I had to smile because I was wearing Mon Guerlain . I thought it was gone but it lasts and lasts ...... Thierry Wasser is one of my favourite perfumers and he liked a few of my comments on Instagram about Mon Guerlain which I think is very nice . All in all a classy , beautiful fragrance for the modern women . If you love vanilla a must have !

Popular Fragrances