Guerlain Mon Guerlain

3.5

on 12/17/2017 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is the most Amazing Perfume I've ever had. Especially Escada by Escada used to be my favorite perfume all around. To this day Escada still is. But as soon as I tried Mon Guerlain I fell in love. The scents and notes on this perfume is beautiful. At times it can smell like a sweet candy but it doesn't smell cheap. It smells like a very sophisticated soft romantic scent. I've even put it on heavy layered and it still was not overpowering. I especially do not like vanilla scent, however this vanilla scent is very soft and in no way overpowering. The lavender scent in this is amazing. That's what caught my eye on this perfume with the amazing lavender scent. I originally got this as a sample from Sephora and then I spent 250 points getting the tiny bottle sample and then afterwards I went out and bought the most biggest bottles Sephora sold. Trust me if you're into Sandalwood, lavender and vanilla you will love this perfume. I've never owned a perfume from Guerlain and this definitely has to be one of the best buys I've ever done. Fyi this is stupidly expensive. I bought it when Sephora had it's 20% sale because if not it would of been almost $200 taxes and all!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This was a blind buy for me, as I purchased it online. I regretted it immediately. The opening notes are much too peppery, leathery and masculine for my taste. The dry down is a smoky vanilla that I like, but I just can't get past the opening, which lasts a good long while.
Think leather jacket + bitter florals + smoky, peppery vanilla. An oriental perfume for sure.

Popular Fragrances