GUERLAIN Mon Guerlain

Filtered by skin type : Other
GUERLAIN Mon Guerlain

4.5

Edit 3/21/18: I didn’t end up getting this until today when Macy’s has a 15% off cosmetics/perfumes sale & it is so good. It reminds me of coco mad & LVEB a Little bit of GA Si. This is vanilla done amazingly. I don’t care if it’s mass produced—the juice smells good! Vanilla balanced w lavender & a bit of citrus. #awesome #mybdaygifttomyself Grade:A+ —- Original review: i got a small bottle of this in a smaller sampler size totally FBW tomorrow will get at Ulta soooo pretty & sweet v strong but beautiful vanilla sooo sweet I <3 it like I said FBW what else is there to say?! #superawesome #winning #FBW

on 8/27/2017 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Have just managed to acquire a 100ml bottle of this from a lady on eBay.
I have never had a perfume from the Guerlain house before, so certainly aren't going to be slating them for wandering off track to join the current trend of 'in the moment' scent tastes! I just take as I find. I had already sampled this perfume so knew i liked it, so it was not a blind buy.
Anyway, it's beautiful! Very feminine and yes it is a little sweet, but definitely not as sickly sweet as La Vie Est Belle which I also sampled and wore for a day. They do still remind me of each other slightly though, before the dry down at least.
LVEB made me feel a little nauseous, whereas Mon Guerlain does not. However, I will definitely admit that LVEB has far better longevity.
The bottle is simple and stunning and looks classy on your dressing table.
I am 43, but of all the samples I have had that my daughter (nearly 20) has also sniffed, this is the one that she also thinks is the nicest (along with LVEB) so I think it will appeal to anyone out their teens and upwards as it's just 'pretty' and feminine. It's not unique I guess, it's not quirky like Mugler scents (which don't do it for me anyway) but I can't see anyone really objecting to the way this smells.
Only downside like I say is the fact that it only lasts 3-4 hours tops on my skin.
Definitely recommend in terms of a lovely smell though!

Popular Fragrances