GUERLAIN Mon Guerlain

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
GUERLAIN Mon Guerlain

on 1/27/2018 6:46:00 AM

Love this scent. Unobtrusive, gentle, but with a lively kick. I needed a new fragrance and bought this based on the reviews from the lovely ladies posting their reviews. I am not disappointed. First Guerlain ever and it is a winner. People ask me every week what I am wearing. Love.

on 1/23/2019 10:30:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Sweet and spicy fragrance. Lasts all day and can still smell it on my laundry on wash day. Don't know anything more about fragrance other than what I like and what smells good on me about perfumes like all the reviews before me, just know that it is a beautiful fragrance, somewhat pricey, and I love it and wear it when I want to feel special. Will continue to buy it.

on 10/31/2017 6:43:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This fragrance, which is based on lavender and jasmine, is objectively lovely. It's just not for me. It has a powerful vanilla base that would appeal to so many, just not to me. (Sweet vanillas and I are no longer on speaking terms.) The result is powerfully sweet and strong. There is no animal, leather, green, or dry note to allay the sweetness. You would think the lavender would do this, but it barely makes a dent. If you love vanilla, dig right in. You will love this. It lasts a good while and has considerable sillage. For most, this would be an evening or special event fragrance. I would classify this as an oriental. This reminds me a bit of Narciso Rodriguez for Her.