2.0

price range

Reviews

1.0

a year ago

This product turned my face bright red like a sunburn. Nothing has ever made my skin react like this. I don’t have sensitive skin and have tried other glycolic acid products before as well as using prescription retinoids and antibiotics. Definitely try a patch test before using this product, but based on the poor reviews on this site, consider just not buying it/returning it.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Olive

HairBlack

2.0

2 years ago

I have very dry and sensitive skin so I’m not the intended user of this product but my skin likes glycolic acid and keeps dead/dull skin away. I use glycolic as an alternative to scrubs and to brighten skin. Decided to try Nip Fab brand due to it being on special offer. Left mask on for 10mins as directed. It stung a little. Was expecting my face to break out (because my skin is SO sensitive but wanted to take a risk an see). So far no break out. However break outs can appear up to 4 days after using a product so there’s still time!! Anyway.. For a good few hours after washing it off my face was still tingling/slightly burning. It wasn’t bad but I could Defo notice it. My skin was BABY soft after n smooth. HOWEVER!! My pores on my cheeks were HUGE. Wtf. I do not have oily skin that is usually associated with larger/visible pores. My skin is dry as F*** so I have no idea why it made my pores show. Really wasn’t feeling that at all. Especially as ironically the product is supposed to “tighten pores” ????. For that reason alone I would be hesitant to use this product again to be honest. Or I would use it on my forehead or chin only as the skin is diff in those areas and didn’t create larger pores (avoid cheeks). Sceptical about this product now. My skin was glowing though.... Il maybe try it again one more time.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Dry, Dark, Not Sure

HairBrown, Kinky, Coarse

2 years ago

You actually feel it work and my face glows after

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

EyesBlue

1.0

3 years ago

This mask has a whole bunch of claims of reducing wrinkles, evening skin tone, tightening pore, minimizing oiliness, blah, blah. After using this about 2-3 times a week for around 2 months each time there was no improvement in my skin. Even with a mask that is ineffective you may at least feel like your face is clean after washing it off but this did absolutely nothing. The texture is like a semi-runny hair gel. It doesn't dry completely so it does not feel tight or uncomfortable.The scent is a weird mix of chemical and citrus, I didn't find it to be too overpowering once it was on my face. No stinging or burning. I tried it since it was on sale, but it was also a waste of money.

About reviewer (105 reviews)

Age19-24