Avon Clearskin Cleansing Scrub Exfoliant [DISCONTINUED]

4.8

on 6/19/2009 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I lovethis makes me smooth and kills my pimples i wish it was a flip off top though

i mixxed it with some stufff and my skin is gtood now!!

now to kill the scars.....

on 5/31/2009 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I have been using this scrub for as long as I can remember (over 10 years for sure). I use it once a week or so, when I find time to give myself a weekly facial (something I do to keep my acne at bay). I love this scrub because of the size of the grains. They aren't too large where you feel like it's scratching your skin. They are small to medium fine grains in a minty, tingly, creamy blue base. After cleansing, I scrub it all over my face and let it sit for a minute or two before rinsing. I just love that minty, tingly thing! Then I rinse it off before I apply a clay based mask for my oily skin. I do think that people with normal skin can use it because it is not a soapy base that lathers. The grains are embedded in a cream base so it won't dry out those with more normal skins. I have tried others from St. Ives to Clinique but this is my all-time fave because of price and effectiveness.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I really like this product. It really cuts through the grime and oil on my T-Zone. The tingle is invigorating and afterwards, my other products work better.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Wow! This really impressed me. It makes my skin so soft and I love the cooling sensation it leaves. Thanks to MUA, I've found another great product.

on 6/27/2006 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

OMG, this is a great scrub for teen acne skin,lol. When i first received this product i was little wary about its size, it seemed so small. But i have been using it for 3 months, twice a week and there is still more than half left!! I love how it tingles on my skin and it is not to harsh. I will definately stock up on this product!! UPDATE: this is the greatest scrub ever, my skin is so much better every time i use it, and it has lasted me several months with continous use and its still not done!! AMAZING!!