Avon Clearskin Cleansing Scrub Exfoliant [DISCONTINUED]

4.9

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I HIGHLY recommend this scrub. I have bad acne prone skin but this scrub helps CLEAR and HEAL my acne. I usually don't say this about a lot of facial products but for me this is a miracle product. I have been using this for the past 2 weeks now, and I have noticed that my acne is clearing and healing! There is a strong tingling sensation when you rub this scrub on your face - but nothing to be alarm about. I hope that Avon keeps selling this. Avon GREAT job! Bravo!

on 5/31/2009 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I have been using this scrub for as long as I can remember (over 10 years for sure). I use it once a week or so, when I find time to give myself a weekly facial (something I do to keep my acne at bay). I love this scrub because of the size of the grains. They aren't too large where you feel like it's scratching your skin. They are small to medium fine grains in a minty, tingly, creamy blue base. After cleansing, I scrub it all over my face and let it sit for a minute or two before rinsing. I just love that minty, tingly thing! Then I rinse it off before I apply a clay based mask for my oily skin. I do think that people with normal skin can use it because it is not a soapy base that lathers. The grains are embedded in a cream base so it won't dry out those with more normal skins. I have tried others from St. Ives to Clinique but this is my all-time fave because of price and effectiveness.

on 9/10/2008 3:07:00 PM

Wow, this stuff is radioactive blue! ha...It's a great scrub really. I use it once or twice a week (alternating with Neutrogena's invigorating scrub, also blue hehehe) My face always feels very clean and polished after using the Avon scrub. No breakouts either. Highly recommend this one :-)

on 4/4/2008 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

One of my all time faves for scrubs. I feel a very slight cool tingling sensation, followed by clean yet moisturized skin. I rub lightly since I do have sensitive skin and the granules are a little gritty. It takes off the flakes and my face feels rejuvenated and medicated. I use this once a week, but more like 3x's a week in the winter.

on 8/31/2007 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

HG!!! One of the best minty scrubs I have ever used. Whenever I have a case of breakouts, or feel slimy I use this scrub, and overnight, my rough skin is smoothed out and acne disappears. Its under 5 bucks and lasts several uses. If you get this, stock up cuz you may get addicted to it and the avon ladies take up to 2 weeks to get it to you.

on 8/13/2007 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Wow love love love this scrub. This is the only scrub that has ever done something for my blackheads..i see a lot of difference. I have been using this for a week now..love the results..smooth smooth skin and nice cool feeling it leaves afterwards is nice.But the only thing i hate is the teeny size of this tube, that's not going to stop me from buying this product..

on 3/25/2007 1:23:00 PM

Another great product from Avon. I agree w/the previous review: this deep cleansing facial scrub reminds me of a better version of Lush Ocean Salt. I highly recommend it, worth every single penny!!!

on 6/27/2006 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

OMG, this is a great scrub for teen acne skin,lol. When i first received this product i was little wary about its size, it seemed so small. But i have been using it for 3 months, twice a week and there is still more than half left!! I love how it tingles on my skin and it is not to harsh. I will definately stock up on this product!! UPDATE: this is the greatest scrub ever, my skin is so much better every time i use it, and it has lasted me several months with continous use and its still not done!! AMAZING!!

on 11/26/2005 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Absolutely love this - have to agree with all the other raves. And I have forever stuck with just using a washcloth to exfoliate my face. But this stuff is so efficient, easily gets to every area of your face, rinses off easily, AND leaves my skin feeling soft soft soft. I took one lippie off for packaging since it's sometimes hard to use in the shower, and if you don't close tightly it can dry out a bit near the top. Great product!!

on 8/20/2004 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HG scrub for years now. And so cheap! There is no replacement for this scrub, even among the high-end pricey ones. I just wish that they would think of a more innovative package--I like to use this in the shower, and it is a pain to unscrew the cap and such. Oh, and if they could do something about the gloppy blue bits it always leaves on the sink or shower floor, that would be great--but the scrub is so good that I can live with that.