Avon Clearskin Cleansing Scrub Exfoliant [DISCONTINUED]

Avon Clearskin Cleansing Scrub Exfoliant [DISCONTINUED]

4.3

on 8/27/2009 8:05:00 AM

I looooove this product!
The sensation it gives is wonderful, I think it's a great scrub. I use it twice a week, focusing more on my nose and forehead. After i use it, my skin feels sooo soft, it's very nice! I definitely recommend it

on 4/15/2009 7:07:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

i like this product but it is sorta strong. read the directions and really only use 102 times a wee. if you used this every day or every other day this would probably really dry out and irritate your skin. the bottle is really small soo you can store anywhere i got this for Christmas soo i am not sure of the price, try reading some other reviews and checking out the site for more amazing products. i would probably repurchase this but i think i`d rather go for a scrub that i could use more often like st. ives apricot scrub. i would recommend this to anyone or to people with acne prone skin.

on 1/18/2009 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I absolutely love this scrub, and am disappointed that Avon seems to be discontinuing it. This scrub has small, sandy grains in a menthol type blue exfoliating base. If you have sensitive skin, I would be sure to take a look at the ingredients first, however; it is also a bit drying.

on 1/1/2009 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

One of my faves from Avon!! I use this mainly in the summer months when my skin gets super oily. Definitely a great deep cleansing scrub!

on 12/26/2008 2:52:00 PM

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I first bought this product online as a sample. When I got it, I ran to the bathroom and applied this scrub. As soon as I rinsed it of, my skin felt so smooth and fresh, it wasn't flaky at all...it also makes your skin feel tingly fresh. If your thinking of buying this product BUY IT =] what have you got to loose.

on 4/6/2008 8:51:00 PM

This is a very good scrub. The grains are big but they donīt hurt your skin. Every time I use it my skin gets clean, refreshed and smooth.
I try other scrubs sometimes, but always come back to this one.The price is great and the tube lasts forever.
Hope they donīt discontinue this product!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

great scrub!!! nice smell too. the smell isnt over powering and is great removing dead skin cells. i leave on my face for 5-10mins before washing it off, just because. when washed off, it leaves a nice tingly feeling.

on 8/11/2007 8:33:00 PM

I think this may be my HG scrub, all other scrubs I have tried are not as dense and you don't get the same exfoliating action that this one gives. I love the refreshing tingle too...I put it on in the shower and leave it on til the last rinse and it feels nice and cool.

on 6/4/2007 1:08:00 AM

I've been using this product for over 15 years. As a teenager with oily skin, this was the only exfoliant that minimized blackheads and acne. I was allergic to many benzoyl peroxide products. This doesn't contain any yet controlled acne.
As an adult, I use this scrub once a week and it still leaves my face feeling clean and fresh.

Be warned that this is not a gentle/mild scrub. It is definitely a scrubbing exfoliant and works very well at scrubbing.

on 4/29/2007 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this product. I also have clinique exfoliating scrub and the consistency is very similiar to this. This comes out like a blue paste that does not lather but provides small scrubs with a mint-like refreshing feel and smell. There is an anti-bacterial in this, and I believe that is why my face looks so refreshing, clear, and mark-free. My pores are now smaller and this rids my skin of all bacteria build up so my face is totally clean. This is similar if not better than high end scrubs like the clinique. I will definitely be repurchasing. I recommend washing your face with a gentle cleanser to remove makeup first and then use this product to exfoliate.