Avon Clearskin Cleansing Scrub Exfoliant [DISCONTINUED]

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/16/2009 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A great product. I did find the grains kind of harsh on my skin, so i reduced usage to once a week. My skin does feel a bit raw after using it, probably because i end up scrubbins really hard.
I love the mintyness of this product.
Really nice, it feels like its cleaning my skin very well.

on 8/27/2009 8:05:00 AM

I looooove this product!
The sensation it gives is wonderful, I think it's a great scrub. I use it twice a week, focusing more on my nose and forehead. After i use it, my skin feels sooo soft, it's very nice! I definitely recommend it

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I HIGHLY recommend this scrub. I have bad acne prone skin but this scrub helps CLEAR and HEAL my acne. I usually don't say this about a lot of facial products but for me this is a miracle product. I have been using this for the past 2 weeks now, and I have noticed that my acne is clearing and healing! There is a strong tingling sensation when you rub this scrub on your face - but nothing to be alarm about. I hope that Avon keeps selling this. Avon GREAT job! Bravo!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My skin felt so smooth after using this; it's like all the dead skin just fell off! Got rid of a lot of the acne I had on my face, too. Gotta say though, was NOT expecting the tingling this product gave. REALLY tingly. I bought this product when it was on sale, but I think I'd even pay full price for it, which is still a great bargain.

on 6/19/2009 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I lovethis makes me smooth and kills my pimples i wish it was a flip off top though

i mixxed it with some stufff and my skin is gtood now!!

now to kill the scars.....

on 5/31/2009 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I have been using this scrub for as long as I can remember (over 10 years for sure). I use it once a week or so, when I find time to give myself a weekly facial (something I do to keep my acne at bay). I love this scrub because of the size of the grains. They aren't too large where you feel like it's scratching your skin. They are small to medium fine grains in a minty, tingly, creamy blue base. After cleansing, I scrub it all over my face and let it sit for a minute or two before rinsing. I just love that minty, tingly thing! Then I rinse it off before I apply a clay based mask for my oily skin. I do think that people with normal skin can use it because it is not a soapy base that lathers. The grains are embedded in a cream base so it won't dry out those with more normal skins. I have tried others from St. Ives to Clinique but this is my all-time fave because of price and effectiveness.

on 4/15/2009 7:07:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

i like this product but it is sorta strong. read the directions and really only use 102 times a wee. if you used this every day or every other day this would probably really dry out and irritate your skin. the bottle is really small soo you can store anywhere i got this for Christmas soo i am not sure of the price, try reading some other reviews and checking out the site for more amazing products. i would probably repurchase this but i think i`d rather go for a scrub that i could use more often like st. ives apricot scrub. i would recommend this to anyone or to people with acne prone skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I really like this product. It really cuts through the grime and oil on my T-Zone. The tingle is invigorating and afterwards, my other products work better.

on 3/18/2009 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Very Very good scrub. Makes me feel squeaky clean after I use it. Gentle on skin even though it scrubs well.

Great Value for money, also anti bacterial so it helps prevents future spots.

Cons? I am not very fond of the fact that it is blue and it is does not smell very nice. But other than that it is an excellent product!

on 1/18/2009 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I absolutely love this scrub, and am disappointed that Avon seems to be discontinuing it. This scrub has small, sandy grains in a menthol type blue exfoliating base. If you have sensitive skin, I would be sure to take a look at the ingredients first, however; it is also a bit drying.