4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

I use this daily to remove my makeup and cleanse my face. It removes mascara and even budge-proof liquid lipstick easily with a cotton ball or cotton pad. I love that it makes my face feel very clean without leaving an oily residue. It's a pretty fantastic all-in-one product that eliminates the need for a separate makeup remover and facial cleanser. Highly recommend!

About reviewer (141 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

5 months ago

This is a good inexpensive micellar water. This product removes tough mascara with minimal effort. I don't use this to remove all my makeup. I use this to spot remove, meaning, to clean up my brows, to remove stray mascara that's escaped onto my lid and to clean up lipstick lines. When used with a cotton bud/q-tip its very easy to remove unwanted makeup. This water doesn't leave a film or residue on the skin which is a big plus. Your skin just feels clean after using this. This is a great budget micellar water.

About reviewer (97 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

6 months ago

I have mixed feelings about this, as I do love using it as a starting point to removing all of my makeup. However, after using three cotton pads, I still have some makeup leftover which I then use a makeup wipe to finish the job. This product feels good on the skin and doesn't irritate my eyes, so most of the lippy points goes to that, but I've taken one lippy off because it doesn't quite do the full job by itself. Since I haven't found the one product that does the full job, I will probably continue purchasing this along with my Neutrogena makeup wipes (love that Costco has these!)

About reviewer (90 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

a year ago

I love this product. It thoroughly cleans my face and removes all makeup without irritating or drying my skin. I got a giant bottle for $9 which will last forever.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairSilver, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlue

a year ago

Removes my super waterproof Kiss Me Heroine mascara, enough said..!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

a year ago

I wear waterproof mascara everyday along with full coverage long wearing foundation so removing makeup is very crucial. This stuff makes sure I get all the impurities out before bed. I tend to go through 2-3 cotton pads before doing a final wipe with a moist toilette to remove any residue. I am quite surprised how well it removes waterproof mascara without having to rub my eyes so I prefer this over the one that has the pink cap. I recommend this if cleansing oil is too intimidating for you.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

a year ago

Gets my water proof mascara off without any left behind and without struggle! Leaves skin feeling silky and soft! A little goes a long way so it should last you long enough to feel like it was worth spending the money!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

2.0

2 years ago

Wish I had a as good of an experience as others but this stuff just doesn’t work for me. It does a good job of getting some make up off but I definitely have to run to get it off and there will still be residue on my eyes. I do like it for removing eyelash glue and for liquid eyeliner application if I mess it a bit but I wouldn’t repurchase as a make up remover

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

What is up with all these bad reviews??? To each their own I guess...Below is my honest review about the product. First time buying this product because I didn’t have time to buy a cleansing oil from Shiseido. So glad I did because it is now hands down my new HG makeup remover. My skin type is oily and sensitive (combination) that’s prone to breakouts; and for my everyday makeup I use Estée Lauder double-wear foundation and covergirl lashblast water-resistant mascara (both are long wearing and stick to your face like glue - lol).To remove my makeup, I shake the bottle and completely soak up two cotton pads and start wiping my face, neck, and eyebrows with the first one, and for the eyes, I usually press the second cotton pad down my eyelid; let it soak for a bit and start wiggling the pad before sliding it down my eyelashes (this method works way better than rubbing the cotton pad back and forth) my mascara magically slides off without the burning sensation around the eyes. Also doesn't give me blurred vision which I usually get after using cleansing oils and balms. FYI I got the blue capped bottle that is specifically used to remove waterproof makeup. Really liking this product because it works very well and doesn’t cause any burning sensation around my eyes, doesn’t make me breakout, and the price is affordable. I will definitely be repurchasing once I finish my bottle.

About reviewer (56 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

1.0

2 years ago

I wanted to love this. It came recommended by a friend and I had also tried a sample. I really only used the sample on my eyes, when I should’ve really tested it. As a face cleanser I really dislike it. It is greasy feeling, leaves a terrible film, and broke me out. We are talking red bumps in places I never breakout unless I use a really terrible for my (personal and specific) skin product. I rinsed after using each time, but clearly should’ve just washed my face. I also noticed it took about 6 cotton rounds to get my skin to clean, whereas a basic wipe from target brand and some toner gets the job done quicker and with less issue. I don’t even wear full foundation or anything, usually just a sunscreen and powder or “watered” down foundation. I bought the big bottle but will be returning. I cannot stand this product and have no use for it at all. I also realized even as an eye makeup remover I was getting bumps beneath my eyes. Overall this was no good. One star since that’s the lowest I can go and it did remove stuff, just not that well or with good results.

About reviewer (104 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Olive, Warm