One Two Cosmetics Magnetic eyelashes

2.1

IMPOSSIBLE TO APPLY!
So, I tried to put them on for 1 hour with my first set of lashes which I ruined because the magnets kept sticking to each other. When you try to "slide" them apart ( they don't slide) you have to pull them apart which ruins the lashes. I bought them because I read that you don't need to apply mascara. I work outside all day long and with the wind, sun and pollution particles, mascara is not an option for me.
Now, I'm reading these reviews that say that you need to wear mascara in order for the lashes to stick. Ugh! So far, I have spent about 2 hours trying to put these on with no success. I will try mascara and see what happens. This is really annoying, and so far, a huge waste of time and money!

I am begging everyone who is reading this review not to go near this company! Their product does not work, it falls apart after the first ATTEMPT to apply... aka they were never successfully applied. The company promises a hassle free return and I’ve been dealing with nothing but hassles while trying to return. Their customer service team ignores return inquiries and does not care about their customers. The company does not care if their customer is happy, they just want your $70 for their lashes that aren’t worth a penny! You will not be happy if you give this product a try, save yourself the disappointment and stress of returning the item. BY THE WAY, you have to pay to return the god awful product! So, you spend $70 on lashes that are absolute garbage, and once you decide you want your money back, you have to pay to send it back. I wish they would have refunded my money without sending the item back to them because it would have made my day to throw these lashes straight in the trash where they belong.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Pleaseeee do not waste money on these!!! As other raters have said, it takes forever for the lashes to arrive in the first place. Like a month. Once they do, you will go through the long process of trying to figure out how to use them. And once you do figure out how to use them, you can expect to throw them out after about three wears. Literally the $3 glue-on lashes from the drugstore last me ten times longer. After a few wears, the lash fibers start to fall out and become misshapen and they are impossible to remove without ruining them and your own natural lashes. Would be ok if these lashes were $5 a set because they’re literally disposable but $60-$100?? No way.

Can honestly say that this is the single worst beauty purchase I’ve ever made in 40 years. These lashes, well-actually, only half-lashes, because they only cover the outer half of your lash line, are horribly over-priced, over-hyped, over-packaged and ridiculously under performing. They are impossible to apply if you have short natural lashes and become ruined and misshapen almost immediately. They are very difficult to hold and keep still and the magnetic “technology” does not perform well with short lashes. They seem to sit askew on your eyes and move easily. If you have extremely thick, long natural lashes, they may perform better, but then why would you need them? If I could give this scam of a product -5, I would. The packaging is also not eco-friendly and a total waste. Do not waste your money. I cannot imagine even one consumer liking these weird half-lashes that only sit on the outer corner of your eye! They look ridiculous, that is- if you can ever figure out how to get them on straight and aligned. Can’t believe I wasted more than 90 bucks on this scam. I’m usually wiser than that. Ughhhh.

Just got my fist package. The lash hairs are stiff and by my third try some of the lashes were askew. I called and they said use a spool brush. When I apply then try to brush, they slide out of place. If I try a q-tip as the rep suggested, I sill have a clump of lashes on the outer edge hanging south.

I have had lashes used for photo shoots. These are such a poor substitute. You are not saving time and money given they do not look very good and will wear out quickly (do not expect more than 3 wearings). BTW For a refund you have to send back all ashes and pkg at your expense!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I was really looking forward to these lashes. Love the concept. Packaging is luxe but I cannot get them on so they don't look like they are about to fall off! I tried many different ways to put them on, even taking scissors to them. I would recommend you save your money on this. Wait till some company has learned how to make them better.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Update: I’m still wearing and loving these everyday. I have found the best method for applying them is to use a plastic (not metal, or the lash magnets will stick!) false eyelash applicator. The company has now made a full lash version, but I have small almond eyes and those were too long/wide for me. The original half lash is perfect. Also, there seems to be a lot of copycat companies releasing their version of this and I think that might be the reason for some bad reviews. I have found the real One Two lashes to be great quality in fact, I’ve been wearing the same original set daily and they look as good as the first day! (I wash them gently with soap and water every few weeks.). That makes them an excellent value, since I have a whole other set that I haven’t even touched. Genius product! “I have been wearing my original lashes for a month now and LOVE LOVE LOVE them. They look very natural, yet dramatically full and long. It is so nice not to have to wear messy mascara anymore! It definitely takes time to learn how to put them on and I kind of ruined my first pair in the process, but now I am getting better each day and it is almost second nature now. My only suggestion would be to include a 10x magnifying mirror on the top lid of the case for easier application and travel. Bravo!

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

TERRIBLE COMPANY. Ordered>nothing arrived>called>response "oops we forgot your order". waited>nothing arrived again>called>response "oops we forgot your order".....ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Customer service rep was absolutely incompetent. I tell him to cancel. 2 weeks later, my account is charged without my permission. Called and they offered no good explanation or apology. Tell them to refund immediately and remove my credit card from their system and they say they can't do that and there's no reason to worry because they can't charge the card without my permission...UHM so exactly what just happened cannot happen? Customer service people do not listen and have no common sense. Terrible company. Buyer beware

I bought the ACCENT lash. It is the best purchase I've ever made!!! I have hooded and rather short eyes, so I prefer a tapered look for my eyelashes (short to long). The accent lash is PERFECT. I've seen a lot of reviews complaining that the ORIGINAL lash doesn't sit right, as the lash bone is straight and not curved to fit the eyes, so it looks ugly/unnatural when you look at it from top down.

But since the accent lash is much shorter, the lash bone sits more naturally with the lash line. All I have to do is just apply mascara to the eyelash on the inner half of my lash, and then just pop them on at the outer corner. Natural looking fluttery eyelash!!

The magnetic lash is perfect for people who struggle with putting on false lashes - like myself. I always find that by mid day, my falsies will start to come off at the corner, and it's such a hassle to have to touch up every now and then. I guess it's due to the fact that I have hooded/oily eyelids, or the glue I'm using is not very strong? But either way, my problems are solved now!!

It's also a good alternative to having eyelash extensions. Definitely much more cost effective and less harmful to your eyelashes in the long run.

Get the ACCENT lash instead of original!! You will not regret :)

Top down view:

Left eye:

Right eye:

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Confession: I am a middle-age false eyelash virgin. (I know, I know!) My girlfriends love them, but putting glue near my eyes always seemed too much risk for me. Enter One Two Lash magnetic eyelashes! No glue, just...MAGNETS? Yes! I saw an article in our local paper on the inventor of this product, and thought "I've blown more money on things before just to try them, so why not?". I then camped out by the mailbox, and waited impatiently for them arrive!

Yesterday, I received this little miracle-in-a-box. (Can you tell how this review is going?!)

These come in "natural" or "bold". I chose "natural" (of course).

Each eye has two "One Two Lashes". The two lashes sandwich between your top lashes only. Each order comes with two "sets" of eyelashes, so you'll have a spare.

All you do is apply mascara to your lashes, then set the top lash on the top of your real lashes, press down gently. Apply the bottom lash underneath your top lashes, and the magnets "find" themselves. Honestly, it's so easy, someone with no skill like me can pull it off in a very short period of time.

Removal is a cinch. Just hold your top lash, and gently remove the bottom lash, and store them in the nice, well made case they come in. Try not to pull both lashes off together, because it's hard to find the magnet ridge to separate them if you do.

There is a very short short learning curve to getting them placed correctly. It took me 5 tries on my right eye to place these right. By the time I was done, I only needed one attempt to get the left eye placed correctly. All told, having never worn any kind of false eye lash before, it took me less than 3 minutes to get them both in place on my first try. Mind you, I don't even know what I'm doing here! So yeah, they're pretty easy to use.

How do they feel? GREAT. I can't even tell I'm wearing them! They're light as a feather, and the magnets are so flat, flexible and tiny, I don't even notice them.

How do they look? AWWWWWWESOME! I have good lashes (sorry!), but now I have Wonder Woman lashes. And yes, they look pretty natural! I L-O-V-E THEM. A. Lot! My boyfriend votes "yes" as well!

Do they stay on? I have been wearing them for hours and they're not budging. We had some pretty wicked wind here, and my lashes did not move.

All my middle-aged lady friends are losing their minds at how they look. I can only imagine how you young gals are going to look in these! Va-VOOM, girls!

Here's a picture I uploaded of them.

Get some.