Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

My favorite eyeshadow of all time, and the only one I always replace. I think I've worn this shadow for over a decade! I have neutral, very pale skin and blue eyes, and I always pull very warm on shadows. A lot of neutral shadows look yellow or orange on my skin. Not this one! It's the perfect blend of peach and gold, and is so flattering by itself for a day look, or as a base. I will …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (20 reviews)

age36-43

skinNormal, Fair, Neutral

hairOther, Straight, Fine

Feb/07/2018

This is a really special eyeshadow in my collection. When I want a no-brainer, pretty, feminine and flattering eye look this is the shade I like to go to for all over the lid. The gorgeous shimmer paired with the soft peachy colour has the effect of making your eyes look bigger and more wide awake and well rested. It's also very nicely pigmented and it's really quick to get the …Read more

6 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (122 reviews)

skinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

hairBrown, Other, Other

Aug/01/2017

X is a super-pretty golden peach with a ton of shimmer. This is kind of a classic in UD's eyeshadow line, and with good reason. It is very warm, so it looks great in neutral and pink/purple/red eye looks. It's also really pretty as a cheek highlight on paler skin because of the luminescence.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (564 reviews)

skinCombination, Fair, Warm

hairRed, Wavy, Fine

Aug/03/2015

Gorgeous. Perfect summer shimmer. Worth the splurge. Great for daytime.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (43 reviews)

skinAcne-prone, Fair, Unknown

hairOther, Unknown, Unknown

eyesOther

May/09/2015

Shimmering nude peach with golden undertones. It looks so pretty as a brightening eyeliner and it even works as a blush. It's a lid shade and the type of color that can be worn alone depending on your skintone. It will blend right into warm medium toned skin for a very gorgeous glowing look! It also will make any eye color pop I think too.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (44 reviews)

skinNormal, Medium, Warm

hairBlond, Other, Other

eyesGreen

Jan/07/2015

HG lid shade for me. This instantly brightens my whole look. I have very pale skin, hazel eyes, and dark hair and I love this shadow with my coloring. The texture is great and soft. I always use Primer Potion when I wear eye shadow.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (19 reviews)

skinCombination, Fair, Cool

hairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

eyesHazel

Jul/13/2014

Love this for the inner corner highlight, undereye, and lid color. Haven't found a color that comes close to this. Long-lasting.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

skinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

hairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Feb/24/2014

This is a one of a kind color. It's absolutely beautiful. I accidentally dropped mine and it shattered and went into pieces. :( I saw something in Pinterest about mixing it with alcohol to put it back together but I'm not sure if it'll work it not. Anyways it's a gorgeous kid color that everyone should own. I've never seen another brand have a color like it!

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (53 reviews)

skinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

hairBrunette, Other, Other

Nov/20/2013

If you own eyelids you need this color. There is no dupe, MAC has nothing close, don't kid yourself and say you don't need it because you do. Period. Goldish pinky peach. Wear it alone. Wear it with baked, foxy, freelove... which is what I do. I'm sure you could match it with a brown in your crease or chopper would look lovely. Just own it.

7 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

skinCombination, Fair, Unknown

hairBrunette, Unknown, Unknown

eyesGray

Jul/25/2013

One of my HG eyeshadows. Every girl should own this color, one shadow look that is super simple and natural!!

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (21 reviews)

skinCombination, Medium, Neutral