Fresh Jasmine Milk Lotion

2.0

on 11/18/2002 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Huge rant for Fresh Jasmine Milk lotion. It comes in a glass bottle which isn't practical for bath items. The texture is thin and runny - not what I expected for this huge price. I love Fresh Jasmine Milk soap but would not buy their lotions again.

on 11/3/2002 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is not a good moisturizer for those of us with dry skin. The texture is thin and runny, I like my lotions to be thick and creamy. The scent is very weak and did not last long at all on my skin. I would not buy this again.

on 2/8/2002 12:56:00 PM

Smells great like all other Fresh's milk lotions. I use it mainly for the scent, since I need more moisture in the winter and in the summer I dont need a body moisturizer at all. The bottle will last me quite a while. It is pretty expensive IMO.

on 6/13/2001 8:24:00 PM

the milk line is overrated. sure, i think the nectarine and the lily smell great, but the jasmine and the milk and the chocolate don't have much to them. i did not like how the lotion was so hard to get to. it's really fluid-like, not at all rich, and i didnt buy a pump (why on earth would you spend $5 on a pump?) to go with it (stupid me though) so i had to take my chances and pour some into my hand really carefully or try and dip a finger in there and get some out. either way, it didnt really work well. the lotion was not very jasmine scented at all-it actually smelled a little rancid jasmine. i like the feeling it left on my legs after i used it, but i just gave this to my mom, i was sick of it. the bottle is extremely cute (looks exactly like a milk bottle), but for the price of $24, they should throw in the pump for free!! i wouldnt buy this again; it didnt have any.. oomph to it.

Popular Body Skincare Products