Caldrea Pear Blossom Agave Linen/Room Spray

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals
Caldrea is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I find that no matter how clean they are, pillow cases in this house always smell "unfresh" (I blame "boy-scalp" - I honestly think there is something in the scalp oil of boys and men that creates this lingering mustiness, no matter what I do). So because we have friends staying over often and because I also like to get into a nice smelling bed, linen sprays have been my friends for years. Fruits and Passion used to make a gorgeous one in the scent "Tulip", which was light and fresh and I was able to buy a big refill jug before they discontinued this product. Ditto similar products I've found over the years - they all seem to end up being discontinued. Fortunately, I discovered the Caldrea brand of household products at a local "French style department store" in my neighbourhood. The Pear Agave linen spray has such a pretty, soothing and clean scent and doesn't stain linens, even when sprayed on pretty directly (I will often use this as an ironing spray when I iron pillow cases to make them look crisp and fresh for guests). The trigger sprayer delivers a fine mist and is non-aerosol. This can also be used as a room spray. There are other scents in the Caldrea line but this is the one that I find most appealing simply because it does smell clean and fresh and the way I imagine a fresh breeze blowing across a meadow of wild-flowers might smell (I live in a big city, so this is purely just imagining). My only complaint is that this isn't available in a larger "refill" format because I would find that both economical and convenient, as well as much less wasteful!

Popular Accessories