4.5

price range

Reviews

from

2 years ago

Belle is a mid-range pink with gold shimmer. It comes off as a cool-toned on me, some blue/purple in this pink. I am not one for the look of thick pink lipstick, so I basically dab this on, fill it in a bit, and leave pretty light coverage. It is a nice pop of color and the shimmer is minimal unless you really build it up. I'm happy I have this one. I don't love Zoya lipstick packaging, compared to Revlon for instance. It feels a little cheaper, but I still buy the lipsticks because I find that the quality is great.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

from

3 years ago

Belle is a mid tone rosy pink with slight gold shimmer effect with a frost finish. I would have to say that both the gold shimmer and the frost finish are minimal. Belle is a high quality lipstick, creamy in texture and consistency but not sloppy like so many of the creamy lipsticks are. Once on it stays put and doesn't travel onto you face or teeth. It applies smoothly and is decently pigmented and buildable. It does not dry your lips out. The color lasts 4 to 6 hours per the Zoya website. That estimate is of course is without food or drink. With food and/or drink you will have to apply more often. I notice no odor or tastes with this lipstick. Belle comes in the standard twist up lipstick. You know the drill. This is a high quality lipstick and worth the $12 that Zoya charges. But, they often have sales so that is the best time to buy. I got Belle during a recent promo and paid $3.20. Most of the time you can't buy a decent drugstore lipstick for that price so that was a real deal. I would definitely repurchase and will buy other Zoya lipsticks.

About reviewer (817 reviews)

Age56 & Over