Avon Makeup Brush Set

3.0

1 review

This is an oval brush set that is so popular now. It comes with a big oval brush for for 'foundation, blush, bronzing and setting powders', a linear brush for 'concealer, eyeshadow and brow setting powders - great for setting makeup in creases around the nose and eye' and a small circle brush for 'lipstick and eyeshadow application - also use with a concealer for under-eye and inner corner of the eye coverage'. Oval brushes are a game changer, at least for me They are so soft and applies foundation so evenly. They also waste mess product than traditional brushes because only the top layer gets the product and the bristles are so dense. I would go in a circular motion for all over fave an linear for concealer. I absolutely love the big oval brush. It isn't too big and gives me an airbrushed appearance. It doesn't give the most coverage at first use, but it is easily buildable. The other brushes are 'meh'. I only find use for the linear brush for the inner corners like the nose and the bottom of undereye to blend concealer. I find the tiny circle brush useless. It actually removes concealer, and causes it to crease in lines. Plus it's too thick for eyebrows, too small for eyeshadow and I don't have use for a lip brush. I really wish they would sell these individually and have a brush half the size of the big one for more precise coverage and blend the line between concealer and foundation. Oval brushes are great for foundation and blending blush, contour and powder that is already in the face. It's excellent if you accidentally put too much on. I find it a bit useless for dipping product and applying unless you only want a tiny bit. I personally would not replace all makeup brushes with this, I still need a concealer, powder, eyebrow and blush brush.

Popular Makeup Brushes